Old 01-13-2020, 07:08 AM #16221
Модератор

Модератор

Default Melissa’s Pythons!! Leaving Skidmarks in the Bowl!! - - scatshop

Melissa’s Pythons!! Leaving Skidmarks in the Bowl!! - - scatshop

Good lawd!! Don’t know what Melissa Ate in these new four clips but she was shitting out some MONSTER turds from that Monster Booty of Hers!! Enjoy this great set as Melissa does dammage to her favorite toilet at work!! Enjoy as she literally goes to work pushing out these monsters!! This usually silent pooper was grunting and straining a tad trying to get these monsters out!! These were the type of shits that needed double flush to get rid of the shit stain skidmarks she left at the bottom of the bowl!! Four all new Funky clips from the Phattest ass around!!
Models:

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:22 AM #16222
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jeans diapers shit - - scatshop

Jeans diapers shit - - scatshop

In this video clip I and Olga posing in jeans and under a pair of jeans we are wearing diapers , we show you how we look in jeans , a little playing with you , then we remove the jeans and show you the diapers that are dressed in our response , we undo the diaper and show you my clean ass , then dress the diapers , jeans and shit in diapers filling them with shit and urine .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:25 AM #16223
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crazy Shit Ass Stretching - - scatshop

Crazy Shit Ass Stretching - - scatshop

My shit is constipated and fat and stretching my asshole wide.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:31 AM #16224
Модератор

Модератор

Default Post Massage Playful Nudity & Creamy Pussy Peeing! - - scatshop

Post Massage Playful Nudity & Creamy Pussy Peeing! - - scatshop

The video begins with me in the massage room, teasing you with my big, cold tits and hard nipples! After teasing you a bit, we walk out of the room and head towards the public restroom. We get there and the door is closed, so I have to wait around for the person inside to come out! Come on person! Finally the person walks out and I walk into the single restroom. I look at you in the mirror and play around for a minute, showing you my tool shirt, then pull out my wonderful boobies and teasing you with them and my frozen hard nipples! Then I slowly untie my pants and show you my panties.. then my hairy bush! I was in a silly mood, as always hehe! Finally I reach down and grab my pussy, holding it because I really have to go! I show you how wet I am before we walk over to the toilet. Before I sit down, I turn on my camera flash, to give you a great lit up view! Until this point I had no idea I could turn on the flash in the middle of filming, without stopping the video! It makes for a much more detailed and lit up pee recording! I must not foret to do this in the future! So the camera is on and I let my pee rush out of me! It was a dark yellow and slowly the toilet bowl filled up with super dark yellow pee! As soon as I finish peeing, I bring your face in close, as tons of driplets of pee continue dripping off my hairy pussy! After that, cream start to leak out of me! Apparently this day I was quite turned on! After letting you watch up close for some time, I reach over and grab toilet paper to dry off my bush. Then I put my shirt and pants back on! Then I bring you in close to watch the yellow filled toilet bowl quickly wash down my pee! I set you down so I can get my winter coat on lol! Then I pick you back up as I grab my purse and head out of that restroom!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:34 AM #16225
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee - - scatshop

Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee - - scatshop

Amadahy and Lola make conversation while smoking. They ash into a human ashtray, as needed. The ashtray is ignored aside from its purpose of collecting ash. While the ladies chat, they pass a glass back and forth. They spit and ash into the clear glass. Gradually, the ashtray and glass fill. When the cigarettes are finished, they put both smoldering butts out on the ashtray slave's tongue. They wash the butts down into the slave with the collected spit and ash from the glass. Its mouth is fit for nothing but waste. The receptacle swallows two bladders of pee in addition to the refuse it has already consumed. This is the full uncut version of a previously released clip. (14:26 long)
Clip Contains: GoddessAmadahy, Lola, Female Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking, Spit, Toilet Slavery, Pee
Models:

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:57 AM #16226
Модератор

Модератор

Default Drop a huge bomb - - scatshop

Drop a huge bomb - - scatshop

I am so happy and my ass is full of gross inside. I run to the toilet and drop there a huge bomb and you can see it all! I mean this moment when brown coming out. After this my ass was all dirty.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 08:11 AM #16227
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big pee - - scatshop

Big pee - - scatshop

Watch my massive pee squirt in my bathtub. I spread my legs so you can have an amazing view of my pee hole. It’s the first day of my period, so there’s a little blood in my pussy.
Models:

Duration: 2 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 08:16 AM #16228
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lolita Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Lolita Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Olga likes to be a toilet slave this time Olga eats the shit of her friends , Lolita and Yana . Lolita and Yana lay down on each other Yana lay on her back and Lolita climbed on top of her and Olga began to caress Lolita’s ass with her tongue , Lolita has a very big ass , and Olga likes it very much . Olga caresses in turn the pussy of Yana then the ass of Lolita, Lolita wants to shit and she shits on Yana’s pussy, Olga opens her mouth and Lolita fills Olga’s mouth with shit , Olga has a full mouth of shit , and Olga eats the shit of Lolita , and again caresses Lolita’s ass with her tongue , followed by Olga began to caress pussy and Yana’s ass , it’s very cool two girls on each other and the third girl caresses them and eats their shit . Jana wants to shit and Olga substitutes hands and Jan fills hands Olga a shit , as Ian explodes at the top of a big jet of urine , Olga eating shit, Yana , Olga in one word a garbage eater . She likes that very much . We found a new girlfriend her name is Lolita she has a very big ass we we hope that you will like it . Enjoy your viewing .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 08:25 AM #16229
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cumming while she poops on me 2 - - scatshop

Cumming while she poops on me 2 - - scatshop

3 minutes 30 seconds of scat love, her pooping on me, grabbing her turd, cumming to that shit, desperate poop, EFRO, peeing, watersports, love that ass, toilet fun, warm scat
Models:

Duration: 3 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 08:35 AM #16230
Модератор

Модератор

Default Olga loves dirty sex - - scatshop

Olga loves dirty sex - - scatshop

In this video clip, Yana and Olga give you a little show , Olga caresses a rubber cock while Yana Fucks Olga in the ass , first video Yana shit Olga in her mouth , and then puts on a strapon and starts fucking in her mouth Olga , Olga a mouth full of crap . About as hot , after that Yana Olga bleed cancer on his knees and enters her ass rubber cock , but Olga never ceases to suck another rubber member that is attached to the floor . But Yana is not enough , she lifts Olga and makes shit on Dildo , Olga is doing that, and once the rubber cock was in the shit, Olga begins to suck . And Yana again has Olga in the ass , and then Yana lights a cigarette and Olga, one Fucks herself with a rubber cock , a lot of fun getting Yana and Olga from happening . But Yana is still not enough of what makes Olga , she again nakazyvaet Olga ass on the strapon and has her as a dirty prostitute .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile