Old 08-16-2019, 11:24 AM #68321
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:32 AM #68322
Модератор

Модератор

This is the first time I have ever worn a full body stocking, and I have to say I could get used to it! It feels amazing as my whole body is encased in soft sheer nylon. I am wearing this black body stocking with my classic black stilettos and a thong underneath, but no bra! I tease you, crossing and uncrossing my legs, dangling my heels and letting you see all my nylon covered body, full length and close up. You are so pathetic you will want to submit even further when you have watched this clip! F0221
Models: Miss Mackenzie

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:36 AM #68323
Модератор

Модератор

Clara is super horny and needs to cum.. Watch her tease you and strip down to her socks as she uses her fingers, dildos, and vibrator to cum over and over again.. Getting a little creamy too... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:38 AM #68324
Модератор

Модератор

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:41 AM #68325
Модератор

Модератор

Requested clip:
"Dangle a cigarette while you do some cleaning naked"
Models: HotEva

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:42 AM #68326
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my super cute blue pantyhose. Perfect, figure hugging nylons. They feel amazing on my skin, and they make u weep and stare, longing to feel them. Your eyes quickly budge as do your trousers do, as soon as you see me in these hot tights. soft skin wrapped in blue nylons. i know how much you love nylons, so i shall increase your desperation, your weakness and play with your fetish for my benefit, just like i do. Tease is my middle name. Prepare for a submissive nylon lovers taste of heaven.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:46 AM #68327
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:50 AM #68328
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:56 AM #68329
Модератор

Модератор

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always Yellow Juice on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 11:58 AM #68330
Модератор

Модератор

You're a slave to my ass. It's so brown, round, and perfect; I love to show it off. These tight fishnet stockings hug my ass so tightly. They feel so soft on my skin, and I can tell you just want to touch them. I won't let you though, not with your hands. Instead, I think I'll use your face. Shove my perfect ass right into your nose. That will make you my obedient, denied, ass slave.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile