Old 08-17-2019, 05:53 PM #68821
Модератор

Модератор

Jo has been left alone in class, she has decided to take a break from her reading so she turns and swing her feet up onto the desk, giving you a flash of her panties as she does. She undoes her laces and slips her shoes off, showing her cute navy blue ankle socks. As she plays with her socks she starts to slip off the rest of the uniform, her blazer, ties, shirt and bras, the she slips off her socks revealing her pretty bare feet. She spreads her toes and as you peer under the desk you can see right up her mini skirt. Then she kneels up on her chair and slips off her skirt and her panties leaving her completely naked as she plays with her feet some more.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 05:54 PM #68822
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 05:56 PM #68823
Модератор

Модератор

Here's my latest video where I can show you how much I really love taking cock! This video I get too excited from sucking a long, hard cock and taking it deep in my mouth. After playing and sucking his cock for a nice while, I get on top of my boyfriend and take him deep inside me. Watch my cute bum bounce up and down, enjoying a lovely cock so much! I slide off and suck my cum off his cock while he licks my wet pussy. I cum hard from his tongue, I can't handle any more so I take his cock and rub it hard until he covers my pretty tits with loads of cum! Fantastic blowjob and riding, perfect if you love seeing me please a cock.
Models: MissPaleGirl

Duration: 19 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 05:57 PM #68824
Модератор

Модератор

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 05:57 PM #68825
Модератор

Модератор

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties, and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse, Terra **** in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away, or will she be tickled forever?
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 05:57 PM #68826
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 05:57 PM #68827
Модератор

Модератор

Wow, so it finally happened huh? She broke up with you. Well, I suppose it's for the best. You guys were always fighting and it was really annoying how she would get so jealous whenever we hang out. We've been friends for YEARS! Oh shit, she found out about your videos? Oops. Well that makes sense. You probably own like 200 of my videos. Oh well! Now we can hang all the time, you should move in!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 05:59 PM #68828
Модератор

Модератор

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 06:01 PM #68829
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 06:01 PM #68830
Модератор

Модератор

Look at what your money has bought me bitch. Sexy, skimpy, teasy...you wish you had a wife like me. (hint...you don't.) LOL. I think it's funny you go to work everyday and slave away...all to come home and dump it straight into my bank account. You LIVE and WORK to spoil me. I have more cute clothes to buy, loser. Pay up!!
Impress me even more:
10% Mark Up for Pathetics: LuvLux
50% Markup for Desperates: LuvLuxSOmuch
100% Mark Up For REAL LOSERS: LuvLuxMOST
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile