Old 08-19-2019, 02:54 AM #69821
Модератор

Модератор

How happy am I in my new mansion! I feel a little sorry for my financial slave that is not alive anymore, but he did his duty! He left me this luxury house to live, is huge! I invite my girlfriend Alice to show her the house and catch up, having some fun time together.
Alice is impressed from the luxury and size of my new house! I invite her to sit on one of the living rooms and I tell her that I have a butler, of course he is one of my slaves and he does it for free. Alice of course is curious to meet him and I warn her that he is really idiot. We call him and order some drinks, but he does a mistake and brings me the wrong drink. I cannot even get angry with this stupid butler, we laugh with Alice and we start to play with him, slapping his face hard and humiliating him. I spit on his face and Alice slaps him and we smother him with our hands, telling him how loser he is!
Models: Goddess Rea Longest Legs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:54 AM #69822
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you drape me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:55 AM #69823
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get',' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say'you are mine, forever)
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:56 AM #69824
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 02:59 AM #69825
Модератор

Модератор

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it, you get it, we ALL get it.. you're a fucking loser! A loser that's obsessed with lace none-the-less. I have the body that you couldn't even believe is real. I'm like a walking fantasy. My DD's are a knockout & My fat, plump, round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits & ass (that you'll never get to see naked) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You'll never get to see Me nude, purple lace is the closest you're ever gonna get!
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:00 AM #69826
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:01 AM #69827
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:03 AM #69828
Модератор

Модератор

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:04 AM #69829
Модератор

Модератор

Virgins are the biggest losers in life. After all, almost every adult man has had sex with at least one woman. Virgins are always suffering sexual frustration and endless denial...except for today. In this clip, virgins are the biggest winners. Are you a virgin? If the answer is yes, you'll be allowed a big, blissful orgasm. If the answer is no, you'll suffer the aching blue balls of orgasm denial. It's a reversal of the normal order. It's a reward for my good little virgin.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 29 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:06 AM #69830
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but love greedy, bratty, powerful and beautiful girls. There's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don't hide that I'll use you as my wallet, always demanding more, until there's nothing else to give, and then I'll throw you away without any regrets. And you'll love it. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile