Old 09-01-2019, 04:38 AM #74321
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of teeny tiny humans. She's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop, getting it all covered in spit, before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She's got a lot of spitty, sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them, spits them out, drips them in spit from the lollipop, and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole!
//tags: giantess, vore, spit fetish, spitting, shrinking fetish, licking, lollipop lickers, swallowing, drooling
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 04:39 AM #74322
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 04:42 AM #74323
Модератор

Модератор

Stacey loves her high heels, but today she has paid the price of wearing heels all day. While rushing to a lesson she has gone over on her heels and sprained her ankle and she has gone limping to Matrons room. She is in quite a bit of pain so she sits up onto Matrons table and rubs her ankle. She slips off her shoe and her stocking to have a proper look. She really needs her ankle to get better as soon as possible, because flat shoes with her uniform are a definite no no! So she slips off the rest of her uniform, apart from her remaining stocking, high heel, suspenders and thong, and gets ready to bandage her ankle. She wraps it up as tight as she can bare, pins it in place, and then stands up to check how it looks, dropping her thong as she does!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 04:43 AM #74324
Модератор

Модератор

I've been in these leather heels all day with My bare feet and I have worked up quite a sweat! Do you want to smell them? Do you want to lick them? Alright, you can enjoy My divine aroma. BUT only if you edge the whoooooooole time... Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 04:47 AM #74325
Модератор

Модератор

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 04:48 AM #74326
Модератор

Модератор

I want to play a really messed up game! Best case scenario, you're locked up for a few days. Worst case, a month. It's up to how you play. Watch this clip for more information about following videos in this series - there will be three! There will be interaction via email for this one during phase three. After phase two is initiated, you will be LOCKED IN!
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 3 min 29 s
Size: 77.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 04:50 AM #74327
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 04:52 AM #74328
Модератор

Модератор

Illianna sucks on a cigarette after she rips off her bra and pushes her panties to the side. It feels so good she strips out of the rest of her purple bra and panties set. She almost completely forgets about her cigarette as she **** her naked body as her orgasm builds and the explodes in a contraction of muscle spasms.
Models: Illianna

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 709 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 04:56 AM #74329
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of working out, I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet, I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-01-2019, 10:49 PM #74330
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile