Old 11-01-2019, 01:28 PM #100311
Модератор

Модератор

You've been staring at pictures of me and my perfect legs all day and your cock is already aching for me. You're such a lucky jerkboy today .. I will play a leg worship game with you, You may only stroke when my legs are crossed. When they are uncrossed, you must stop immediately! I will torment you mercilessly with my tanned, toned legs in my sexy black fishnets and sexy black heels. Play this game well, and you will get a delicious cum countdown at the end!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:28 PM #100312
Модератор

Модератор

Muscular Mistress Brandi Mae takes advantage of her wimp dick sub. She demonstrates her strength by coercing his head into her ass then Squeezes his body with legs scissors. Making men physically submit to her will makes her wet, she pulls her panties to the side and uses his tongue to masturbate herself. She rubs her muscle clit on his mouth until she orgasms.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:31 PM #100313
Модератор

Модератор

You love to be under looking up at my hot long legs. I'll tell you how to stroke your cock as you stare up to my heels. Crossing my legs, dangling my heels from my perfect feet. Swaying my sexiness above you. This is exactly where you belong.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 730
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:36 PM #100314
Модератор

Модератор

Your achingly gorgeous stepsisters have decided to gang up on you. They're sick and tired of catching you in their panty drawer, peeping at them in the shower, and being an over all demented perv. They're taking control of your sick urges and coerce you to masturbate in front of them; mocking, tormenting and teasing you all along the way. Now you're not even allowed to touch your tiny worm without their permission or you'll be humiliated in front of everyone. Your ultimate fantasy has transformed into your ultimate nightmare.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:38 PM #100315
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:39 PM #100316
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you've been hiding. You still have that ugly old bag of bones around don't you? That hag of a woman. It's time you proved to me your devotion. Leaving her would be too easy. I've made many men before you do that, now it's so predictable and boring. I want you to do something for me, something I'm going to enjoy watching much more...
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:42 PM #100317
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:46 PM #100318
Модератор

Модератор

I Don't think I've ever seen your cock this hard before, maybe it's because we've been on my new edging regimen ,
Edging , edging , Stroking and stroking with no release for months . Balls filled , every touch you feel yourself ready to explode , but I'll never allow it . Your cum belongs to me and I'll do what I want with it .
Now put it away , no cumming today & I'm the only one who gets to play with it
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Size: 441 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:52 PM #100319
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync is tied spread eagle to the bed and has no idea what is going to happen because she is blindfolded and cleave gagged. As you approach her, you are already hard and grab her huge tits and wet pussy. The head of your cock rubs her hard nipples before caressing her mouth. It feels so good to beat her with your dick, but you tease yourself and finger her. Anabelle moans lightly and is ready for you to be insider her, but you want to tease her more with a titty fucking.
Edging her more, you put a dildo inside her, making sure that is not as meaty as yourself so she will greedily beg for the larger and better cock. Your head rubs her clit while you ram in the surrogate. When you finally put your head in just her lips, she writhes in frustration ready for all of you, but you like being in control. Just when she thinks she is going to get fucked, you leave her pussy and head back to those large breasts.
When you finally give every inch of yourself, you are still in command and tease her until you are ready to spray your load all over her belly. After you have had your fun, you take off her blindfold and gag but leave her in her binds!
OTHER KEYWORDS- amateur, dildo fucking, boy girl, tease and denial, edging games, orgasm control, orgasm denial
tit fucking, @AnabellePync, Annabelle Pync, blondes, Bondage orgasms, all natural
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 22 min 47 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 02:00 PM #100320
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed up in my sexy red lingerie, I suprise you on Christmas and cant't wait to tease you and play with that big juicy cock. Fucking all my holes till I squirt all over you and drench you with my sweet juices.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile