Old 07-18-2019, 03:34 AM #4201
Модератор

Модератор

Third time's the charm! We all know the saying, but I now have my reasons to deny it's truthfulness. As you surely know, I already managed to pull off the famous "False Casting" trick twice. I sincerely thought it would work that well once again. this time, the results were catastrophic. Only two girls responded to my adverts, not nearly enough to even justify warming up the camera. I had no other plan, but disappointing my hunter friends was not an option. Not even the gloomy weather and heavy rains could prevent me from another Catch. Despite my low spirits and unfavorable atmospheric conditions, I managed to approach a likeable young lady. To my surprise, she revealed herself to be a student of diplomacy. Intellectual chicks like that usually don't bother talking to me, but this one was more than forthcoming. She even let me talk her into registering with our agency, so I took her to a rented office, asked her politely to fill in some useless forms, took a photo or two and expected our encounter to end there. What a suprise! To be frank, I never thought smart girls like this one could ever be convinced to have sex for money, no matter the price. But the men who fear rejection never get the opportunities they dream of! I slapped a fat bundle of bills on the table, 50.000 Czech Crowns altogether, and eagerly awaited the results of my practical "smart chick versus a shitload of money" experiment. To keep an interesting (but ultimately clearcut) story short, it didn't take much convincing at all. An agreement on both sides was reached and I got a chance to fuck the brains out of a future ambassador of our proud little nation. She even allowed me to buttfuck her like an animal. I can certainly understand your disbelief, my fellow hunters. Well I can only say one thing: See for yourselves and wonder!

File Name : Diplomat_with_cum_on_her_face.wmv
File Size : 393.95 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:26:15

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Diplomat_with_cum_on_her_face.wmv - 394.0 MB
TakeFile: Diplomat_with_cum_on_her_face.wmv - 393.95 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:36 AM #4202
Модератор

Модератор

See the original Czech mega swinger, which has no pre-prepared script and is full of real amateurs of all ages. You can expect excellent full video mass sex without inhibitions. Enjoy another Czech swinger, amateur swingers' biggest party in the world! This party is has no competition. We guarantee that you will have fun.

File Name : 60_people_in_one_pile_2.wmv
File Size : 510.38 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:33:59

Download Czechav
AnzFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_2.wmv - 510.4 MB
TakeFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_2.wmv - 510.38 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:37 AM #4203
Модератор

Модератор

It's getting really hard to keep up and test all those girflriends, fiancées and wives. I really don't have enough time to react to the hundreds of e-mails I'm getting. But, believe me, I'm trying my best! To meet with the next suicidal maniac who decided to probe the foundations of his long-term relationship, I had to travel all the way to Kamencove Lake near Chomutov. This guy named Jirka was having a great time with his girl Kristyna - a camping holiday in a cosy tent near the lake. until he decided to spice things up with a fidelity test. We agreed on the plan, Jirka left and I went to see Kristyna in their tent. She sure was a looker! A beautiful girl with big cute eyes.

File Name : Fidelity_testing_-_Kristyna.wmv
File Size : 458.07 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:20:22

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Kristyna.wmv - 458.1 MB
TakeFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Kristyna.wmv - 458.07 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:38 AM #4204
Модератор

Модератор

A Czech mega swinger is an exclusive show of the nicest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. In this amazing video you will see more than 60 Czech amateurs in action. Everything is absolutely authentic. Look forward to a really wild group sex, which you will not see anywhere else in the world. We guarantee you that something likes this you've never seen before.

File Name : 60_people_in_one_pile_1.wmv
File Size : 493.84 MB
Duration : 00:32:53

Download Czechav
AnzFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_1.wmv - 493.8 MB
TakeFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_1.wmv - 493.84 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:40 AM #4205
Модератор

Модератор

This is an exclusive show full of the nicest amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. So this is exactly another great Czech mega swinger. This event where you can see the largest mass sex on the planet, without pre-prepared script and it is attended by real amateurs. Look forward to a really sharp group sex which you can't see anywhere else. Enjoy this extremely rare video full of Czech mass fucking amateur couples of all ages.

File Name : The_best_group_fuck_in_town_1.wmv
File Size : 483.14 MB
Duration : 00:32:11

Download Czechav
AnzFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_1.wmv - 483.1 MB
TakeFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_1.wmv - 483.14 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:41 AM #4206
Модератор

Модератор

It starts great Czech Christmas swingers' party. Look forward to a really wild group sex, which you will not see anywhere in the universe. The exclusive show full of the most beautiful amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic and this is exactly the Czech mega swingers, the largest amateur group sex of all time. Something likes that, you've never seen before. Guaranteed!

File Name : Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_1.wmv
File Size : 541.5 MB
Duration : 00:36:04

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_1.wmv - 541.5 MB
TakeFile: Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_1.wmv - 541.50 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:42 AM #4207
Модератор

Модератор

On this site, you will find the largest concentration of horny lesbians on the planet. Beautiful Czech girls hungrily lick pussies. Each time there meet dozens and unleash the incredible lesbian group sex which you can't experience anywhere else. Look at the wild, all-female orgy with exclusive Czech girls. There's no man within a radius of 3 km.

File Name : Pussy_eating_mega_group_fuck_(1).wmv
File Size : 528.78 MB
Duration : 00:35:13

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Pussy_eating_mega_group_fuck_&_40;1&_41;.w mv - 528.8 MB
TakeFile: Pussy_eating_mega_group_fuck_(1).wmv - 528.78 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:45 AM #4208
Модератор

Модератор

I received an email from you, that I still hunt only young girls and seem to forget about the nice ladies. So I decided that this time I will focus exclusively on mature women. It was no fun, because they were not an easy pray so I had to be hunting for two long days.I have chosen for you the most interesting thing I managed to shoot. Finally, I found an incredible piece. As a sweet reward for my efforts there came a busty teacher who invited me to her house for coffee and then told me that she sometimes fucks students from her class. She obviously didn't want to tell me at what school she teaches. You sure understand that the teacher who likes young bunnies, would probably loose her chances for job anywhere. What should I tell you, I have never seen such a horny woman. I had to pay 20.000 cash, but it was worth it. Fucking with younger boys turns her obviously on. Download it as soon as possible, because as soon as someone recogniize her, I'll probably be forced to remove the video.

File Name : The_mature_teacher_Jana.wmv
File Size : 343.96 MB
Duration : 00:22:58

Download Czechav
AnzFile: The_mature_teacher_Jana.wmv - 344.0 MB
TakeFile: The_mature_teacher_Jana.wmv - 343.96 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:46 AM #4209
Модератор

Модератор

I gathered some more experience and I have another piece for you. I wandered the streets and saw a very nice lady. Her name was Adelka and I started to like her for the first sight. I invited her for a beverage and slowly, with ,sprkling Riesling removed the walls of her inaccessibility. I would never expect such thing that happened in the women's restroom, where I boldly jumped in to Adela, to happen. I enjoyed animal sex full of passion and I haven't paid a dime for it. Adelka even let my dick into her ass! It was fantastic, so I took her phone number. I stayed in the bar until the evening came. Two friends, Simona and Adela, finally let me to convince them. Although it cost me some money that time, it still was worth it. Simca showed her beautiful breast right on the bar and tough girl Adela got fully naked on the toilet. God, she had a beautiful pussy!

File Name : Free_anal.wmv
File Size : 507.17 MB
Duration : 00:34:08

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Free_anal.wmv - 507.2 MB
TakeFile: Free_anal.wmv - 507.17 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:47 AM #4210
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy this unbelievable video filled with more than 80 Czech amateurs, indulging in the wildest large scale fucking imaginable. And when it comes to large scale fucking, nothing compares to Czech megaswingers! An exclusive display of the most likeable and horny pairs from all around the Czech Republic. Pure reality, pure amateurs an a fantastic party full of extreme wet orgasms! We guarantee you've never seen this many squirting women at once!

File Name : Big_world_swingers_5.wmv
File Size : 737.88 MB
Duration : 00:32:46

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Big_world_swingers_5.wmv - 737.9 MB
TakeFile: Big_world_swingers_5.wmv - 737.88 MB