Old 06-23-2020, 03:54 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup-Sandy Ambrosia

Fakehub.com- Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup-Sandy Ambrosia

Description:
My assistant is just so randy_she is always after my patients and today when a new patient came in I could see that she wanted her badly. So like any good doctor would do_I managed to include her in a basic check-over which led to a lot more. I sneakily hid in the corner of the room_just out of sight and watched as the action unfolded. My assistant is a smooth operator_gently caressing_kissing and then licking and fingering the beautiful new patient. Then the patient wanted to satisfy my assistant so they swapped over. Within a matter of minutes the patient_s fingers and tongue were bringing my assistant to a huge orgasm. I then pretended to come back into the room and demanded to know what was going on. After a little embarrassment I began my own check-over_where I realised that she was more interested in men_so I asked if we could take over where my assistant left off. She seemed very turned on by this prospect and seconds later I had my fingers in her box and she was tugging on my cock. Perfect. My cock was a snug fit in her tight little shaven pussy_but being it was so wet my cock glided in no problem. As she had a fantastic arse it was only fitting that I pulled out and came all over it. After a wipe down she asked me what I was going to do about her scarred knee and I told her I couldn_t really do anything about it and referred her to another doctor. Genius.
Model:
Sandy Ambrosia
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup.mp4
File Size : 1993.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:43:11
Video : AVC, 6 304 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: