Old 09-02-2019, 12:37 AM #74381
Модератор

Модератор

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 12:37 AM #74382
Модератор

Модератор

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best, and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca$h, you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger, physically stronger, mentally stronger, and you wouldn't even deny it. You're totally accepting of it. You're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet, wimp. Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 12:38 AM #74383
Модератор

Модератор

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
Size: 2.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 12:39 AM #74384
Модератор

Модератор

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room, i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only* * role play* I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 12:40 AM #74385
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 12:40 AM #74386
Модератор

Модератор

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.
Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 12:44 AM #74387
Модератор

Модератор

I've allowed you to worship My big perfect tits all month long, and now it's time to pay tribute.

Prove yourself and show Me your worth. What kind of pay slave do you want to be?

You have 3 options. Choose wisely. Be My good boy.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 12:45 AM #74388
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 12:46 AM #74389
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 5 min 59 s