Old 05-18-2019, 07:59 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mutt's Walk - Young Goddess Kim - iwantclips

The Sequel to Leashed Tease where I ordered you to take the end of your leash in your mouth, crawl to My front door and wait excitedly for your walk outside. After a few minutes you hear My heeled boots approaching. Are you ready for your walk, mutt? I have decided to take you to a desolate location and explore the ruins where I will be chaining you up for the night. To make sure you do not know where I am taking you, I will be driving you in the dark boot of My car. Now, get in and kiss My boots! Once we arrive, you crawl closely on all fours behind My shiny gold heeled boots, gazing up at My sparkling PVC ass as I walk. I stop and order you to sit as I have a smoke break and allow you to lick My dirty boot soles clean and suck My heels as I look down on you in amusement. you will worship and lick My PVC ass clean too, lucky mutt. That should give you something to dream about as you are chained up here in desolation for the night. Includes: Femdom POV, Pet Play, Boot Worship, Boot Domination, PVC-Vinyl, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Smoking, Cig Crush, Shiny Fetish, Humiliation, Boot Licking, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, ass worship, boot fetish, female domination, femdom pov