Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 68.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:11 AM #69262
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has come to Matron's room straight from her hockey lesson and as she waits for Matron she sees you hiding behind the screen and calls you out. She can tell instantly that you are a foot pervert and she will be punishing you for hiding in Matrons room, no doubt you were trying to get near girls hot sweaty feet! As you stand facing Natalia she tells you how she needs a new foot slave and you will be it, you will worship her feet no matter what! She makes you smell the inside of her pretty trainers, they are all warm and moist from playing hockey. Next she coerced her hot sweaty socked feet in your face and makes you smell and suck the sweat out of the toes. She is relentless, she will not let you off easily, she will make you worship her feet properly, no half measures. As she peels off her sweaty socks she reminds you that you are not done yet, as you will be worshipping her sweaty feet and toes as well. As she rubs her feet in your face she makes you tell her how good they smell before making you lick in between each of her toes before sucking them! Let's hope you do not disappoint her!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:15 AM #69263
Модератор

Модератор

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well, here you go. 10 minutes of me, and only me, see everything and worship it, you'll fall in love... if you haven't already...
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:15 AM #69264
Модератор

Модератор

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:22 AM #69265
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot!. I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back? You have to do everything i tell you to do! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck:P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:23 AM #69266
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Slave is a desperate Cuck, I know it would do anything for me & my boytoy hahaha. Hes such a whimpy little bitch, I cant help but humiliate him & watch him beg for more. Lately this bitch has been begging to move in & serve us. So im teaching him basic slave training. Like learning to SUCK my heels clean like a fat DICK. Slave is Flogged, Slapped, Spit on & verbally humiliated while sucking heels clean for my amusement.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:29 AM #69267
Модератор

Модератор

I am always look for new ways to invade your mind. When I discovered ASMR, I knew it was exactly what I needed to take you to the next level. Listen as my soothing voice literally whispers in your ear, penetrating your mind at a level normal microphones can't. In this intimate and powerful clip, I will be planting some ideas in your mind, that we will nourish and grow until they create a strong hold in your brain, a jungle that chokes out all other thoughts, and only the one's I have placed remain. (USE HEADPHONES)
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:32 AM #69268
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:33 AM #69269
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Scream how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 09:33 AM #69270
Модератор

Модератор

I'm combining your 3 favorite intoxicants alcoh0l, p0ppers, and Me! In the next 20 minutes I'm going to fuck you up so badly you won't remember your own name. Each sniff, shot, and glimpse of me making you weaker than ever before. Until your mind is just a puddle and you can only think of one thing, following my directions exactly. The best part of this is that each time I get you fucked up, you lose brain cells and poison yourself slowly. This just makes it easier to fuck you over next time!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 706 MiB
Download From AnzFile