Old 09-03-2019, 08:12 PM #75261
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:14 PM #75262
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty strips out of her bikini to cover herself in caramel, marshmallows, oreos, and m&ms.. Watch her get messy and play in her candy mess! After she cleans off and showers off her mess.. finally playing with her buttplug (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 20 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:17 PM #75263
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:22 PM #75264
Модератор

Модератор

Today we deepen your love for being a sissy.
Don't you love how this outfit feels on your skin?
That's good.. because you're going to cum right in it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:23 PM #75265
Модератор

Модератор

American Giantess most ambitious project to this day! Logan Rivers becomes JET CITY WOMAN. Ground breaking and unforgettable!!!! You will believe in the impossible!!!! VORE - Squeeze - ASSHOLE and XXX-Treme special effects!!!!
A NEW CLASSIC!!! FAP FOR A LIFETIME!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 65.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:27 PM #75266
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, Coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:35 PM #75267
Модератор

Модератор

Thats you or you wouldn't be here. You know you're a little bitch boy jerk junkie that can't get enough of me. You're my little loser that loves to beat it to girls that are WAY out of your league. I'm going to be teasing and bratty during this session at the same time. You'll be falling in love and surrendering yourself to my superiority while jerking. Don't be surprised if there is a mind fuck or two in this clip. You can't be my bitch boy without getting teased and taunted.

Consists of: Soft humiliation, femdom, female domination, goddess worship, sensual brat, bratty goddess, giggling, joi, jerk off instruction, jerk junkie, jerk humiliation, tit worship, body worship, ass worship, cock tease, sub training, slave training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:36 PM #75268
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the Step-Sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:40 PM #75269
Модератор

Модератор

You're dosed and in desperate need. You NEED to be ruined by me. Controlled by me. You NEED me to get you even more fucked u. Be made to smoke, drink, sniff ... even more. Make you spend for me until your left with nothing. In financial ruin. You NEED me to take control... here it is... exactly what you NEED. Prepare for total destruction for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 08:41 PM #75270
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess jess has Stole some tinys and shes found a new home for them in a tupper wear box but before she locks them away she decides to have some fun with them first she Squeezes them by sitting on them and puts them down her panties and Squeezes them with her pussy lips and she even eats some of them.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile