Old 09-15-2019, 04:09 PM #80261
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 04:11 PM #80262
Модератор

Модератор

you are more than obsessed with Me feet. That word doesn't even begin to cover how you feel about them. you're infatuated, in love with, addicted to them. you'd do anything to taste and kiss My size 8 peds. I know you have a whole list of things you're willing to do or sacrifice just to touch them. So. Totally. Obsessed.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 04:12 PM #80263
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for an amazing time doing what you've always wanted to do, with your GODdess. Whether it's your first time or you're back for me, it' doesn't matter, you'll be hooked. Fall deeper and deeper into my control as you follow my instructions. You WILL taste that delicious fresh load. You WILL please me. Let's Go.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 04:13 PM #80264
Модератор

Модератор

Time to worship and serve my big beautiful breasts. You will be allowed to stroke and edge.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 04:13 PM #80265
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 04:15 PM #80266
Модератор

Модератор

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and high arches.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 04:16 PM #80267
Модератор

Модератор

something along the lines of 'worship momm's Pantyhose' only with sheer-to-waist black pantyhose and some sexy heels. In this video Step-Mom will be getting ready for a date and describing to her son how she plans on seducing her prey with her feminine charms. Lots of leg shots in hose.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 04:17 PM #80268
Модератор

Модератор

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 04:20 PM #80269
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with tits so worship mine. They're absolutely perfect as I tease and play with your obsession for boobs. You've never seen beautiful natural breasts like this before.. so I'm going to keep drawing you in because I know you cant get enough of them. Watch my big tits bounce and jiggle. Keep getting weak for my breasts and my breasts only.
Markup Codes:
25% PRINCESSARIELLE
50% WORSHIPARIELLE
75% BRAINLESS
100% STUPIDFUCKTAX
Models: WowArielle

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 04:20 PM #80270
Модератор

Модератор

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile