Old 10-31-2019, 05:59 PM #99721
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, listen to my words. You will eat your own cum today. You'll be ready and willing by the time I'm done with you. Teasing you, forgetting what you about to do and just letting go, opening that mouth and swallowing down the cum.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:59 PM #99722
Модератор

Модератор

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:59 PM #99723
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, listen to my words. You will eat your own cum today. You'll be ready and willing by the time I'm done with you. Teasing you, forgetting what you about to do and just letting go, opening that mouth and swallowing down the cum.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:59 PM #99724
Модератор

Модератор

katsoles flewed into the city and reach out and I couldnt wait soon as we meet I went straight for her amazing pink poka dotted toes and she teased and played so much it was just the best experience ever.
Models: mrnycfeet

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:59 PM #99725
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:59 PM #99726
Модератор

Модератор

I've been talking about how I own every single one of your orgasms. I inspire so many of them that I've claimed ownership. Each and every single episode should be appreciated and treasured. I'm going to help you treasure the delicacy that I inspire and allow. Look upon my light, obey my directions, find a comfortable seat, and follow along.

Fetishes: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Eating, Sensual Domination, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Calm Voice, Seductress
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:00 PM #99727
Модератор

Модератор

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:00 PM #99728
Модератор

Модератор

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-crushing device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:00 PM #99729
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:00 PM #99730
Модератор

Модератор

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile