Old 04-29-2019, 12:48 PM #18741
Модератор

Модератор

What is the next thing after I do my pouty lips in the previous video? I start stroking my uncut cock... The next thing you know my swollen cock head pops into frame! My shiny helmet doesn't need any lip gloss to match those lips! Two of your favorite things in one view - a sexy, painted mouth and a shiny helmet
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 2 min 8 s
Resolution: 1200 x 1 600
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 62.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 12:48 PM #18742
Модератор

Модератор

You have been watching me for some time now. Starring at my picture for hours, browsing my clip store, but never taken the plunge to buy a clip. You were certain hat you could keep your feeling for me under control. You wouldn't be look all those other slaves and fall prey to me. You swore you'd never be here. Yet here you are, purchasing this clip and finally giving in to the Princess. Doesn't it feel so good to finally give in to your deepest desire? Things will never be the same now that I have my hold on you!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 12:49 PM #18743
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 324 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 12:52 PM #18744
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "ALAN Big fan! My name is, and I like being playfully encouraged to masturbate and eat my cum. I prefer a fixed close-up view of your face and boobs only, with your great smile, big beautiful eyes, and constantly jiggled boobs. I'm not into humiliation or Coercing, much prefer things fun and giggly. I have a major cum fetish. Ask me to be your sweet "Sissy Wanker Cumslut", calling me that frequently. Tell me how you love when I dress up in my kinky "sperm slurping outfit" of fishnets, miniskirt, bib saying "I Love Cum", and prostate massager up my ass. Ask if I'm slurping any frozen loads, how you love when I freeze multiple ounces of my cum to slurp, so I can have sperm in my mouth the whole time. My favorite cummy fun is endless spermy snowball kisses; tell me how you love that too. The words "penis" and "boner" turn me on way more than the word cock, but I love hearing LOTS of cummy words like sperm, jizz, loads, wads, semen, ejaculation, seed, baby batter, penis juice..."
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 12:53 PM #18745
Модератор

Модератор

I continue to deliberately mess with your orgasm patterns. If you had difficulty achieving My two minute goal in the previous two clips, this one will be much easier as I slip off my pink short shorts and stick my glorious Goddess ass just inches away from your face. You only have two minutes and a countdown, but something tells me you will make it happen today. It makes me happy to watch you change for Me as you respond to the conditioning.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 12:58 PM #18746
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. What was requested in his words:"Hair worn naturally No lipstick Face very VERY close to camera as if we were nose to nose All you have to do is make your lips in the shape of the picture. You can talk seductively, smile or show your tongue, but the main theme is the shape of the lips."
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:00 PM #18747
Модератор

Модератор

Kneel before My breathtaking legs. Dick in hand, mind ready to be molded. I want you staring up My legs, feeling their power and listening to My voice. I'm going to have you stroke, I'm going tease you and deepen your addiction. I'm going to tell you to beg Me to let up and free you from your addiction but I won't. I like you vulnerable and jerking. Admit how weak I make you feel and I'll allow you orgasm.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 731 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:01 PM #18748
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and swConsume can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:02 PM #18749
Модератор

Модератор

Dance has always been a seductive act. Are you ready to let your mind go? Be a complete subby me$$ for Me? Don't hesitate, you clicked for a reason... Even if you think you're not a "finsub", I'm positive My curves, bright eyes and cute smile will bring you to your knees. You'll be opening ancient doors deep within you that you never thought would open. It's time to fall under My spell again, or for the first time. Seduction has always been My game, drooling has been yours. Good boys use codes at checkout... 25% JERKOFF 30% CHUBBYPIG 50% BLUEBALLS 100% PAYPIG 200% ALL4COUNTESS
Models: CountessVivienne

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 897 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 01:10 PM #18750
Модератор

Модератор

How many time have I told you that mommie needs alone time? I can't even shower alone, it seems! You've been watching me shower for several weeks now, then go back to your room to masturbate to mommie's shower body! This time you're not getting away so easily! We're gonna get it all out of your system and then you'll leave mommie alone. You're gonna jerk off in the bathroom with me watching you so I make sure you get every last drop out! Then it's off to nap time so mommie can finish getting ready
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile