Format: MPEG-4
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 04:12 PM #143532
Модератор

Модератор

Default Caught Cheating by Cucky Boyfriend - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Caught Cheating by Cucky Boyfriend - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I've been waiting for you to finally call Me out. All those late nights at work, after hours? The amount of times I've been "out for lunch with girlfriends" until the late hours of the evening? It's pathetic that you've been sitting around, silent.

Today I decided to make it more obvious, wearing My sexy heels and having My stockings out in full display under My trench coat. I used My usual "going out for lunch" excuse, but this time, you caught it.

I slip out of My coat and model what My lunch date attire is. It's painfully obvious now, what I've been up to this whole time - so I "come clean" and lay it out for you: almost every time I've been gone during odd hours, I've been fucking My hot coworker.

Almost immediately, you get hard: rock hard under your pants.

I give you permission to undress and stroke your pathetic, cucky cock in front of Me, and I mock you for the fact that this is the first time in a long time that I've allowed you to be hard in front of Me.

You stroke to all the things Me and My stud have planned for the day, and some of the plans involve you. including the fact that you will be paying for our dinner date while you sit alone on the other side of the restaurant, and that you will be watching us fuck in the bed that we share.

The best part is. you'll be tasting My pussy for the first time in forever as well. after he shoots his huge load inside Me.

You'll be slurping out every last drop, and thank us for it.
* MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:** 50% markup: MIKI50** 100% markup: MIKI100** 200% markup: MIKI200** 500% markup: MIKISGOODBOY 1000% markup for the truly devoted: ILOVEYOUMIKI Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 04:12 PM #143533
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60 Seconds to Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

60 Seconds to Cum - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Let's play a game. You get to jerk your cock for Me, but you only have 60 seconds if you want to cum! So get ready, because that minute goes by so quickly and if you don't make it, you don't get to cum!

Pay Me more. Use a markup code: "moreforprincess" - 50%; "loser4wystri" - 100%; "wystrispig" - 200%; "wystriownsmysoul" - 666%; "allforwystri" - 1000%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 2 min 22 s
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 04:13 PM #143534
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eye Contact Obedience Training - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Eye Contact Obedience Training - Princess Miki - iwantclips

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me -*a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 04:14 PM #143535
Модератор

Модератор

Default Get Silly and Go Down - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Get Silly and Go Down - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Alright boys. Let's do something a little wild today. I'm going to combine my powers of mental manipulation with something I know you'll enjoy. You're going to take your favorite mind-altering substance of choice and you're going to use it while watching this video. The combination of substance and my voice will pull you into a high you've never known. Under my direction, you'll experience things unlike anything you've experienced with substance or my power alone. So go ahead. Take a swig. Take a puff. Get high and go down for me.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 967 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 04:16 PM #143536
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Earned (T)it - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

You Earned (T)it - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

You must be wondering what you did to earn this titty JOI encouragement tease.

Micro bikini top and all.

Stroke Stroke Stroke...

But there's a catch. There's ALWAYS a catch.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 04:16 PM #143537
Модератор

Модератор

Default Try Chastity for Me - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Try Chastity for Me - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 04:16 PM #143538
Модератор

Модератор

Default Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES:
10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY
25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER
50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA
100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 04:17 PM #143539
Модератор

Модератор

Default Give Me a Lolly That i'll Never Forget - playboygirlSudem - iwantclips

Give Me a Lolly That i'll Never Forget - playboygirlSudem - iwantclips

Give Me a Lolly That i'll Never Forget
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 04:18 PM #143540
Модератор

Модератор

Default Club RUSH - KimberlyKane - iwantclips

Club RUSH - KimberlyKane - iwantclips

CLUB RUSH

The Only Club That's Poppin'

In "Club Rush" the girls are Intox-Fantasy, the music moves you and the RUSH takes full effect. Your vision will double and your heart will race. These two beauties guide you to take hit after hit from their little bottle. They want to see your cock throb and your pulse races as they tease you and beg for your cum.

The Bigger The Aroma Slut, The Bigger The Up-Charge
NewbieUp 25%
ILoveKimberly 50%
BIGDaddy 100%
RinseMeGoddess 500%
Models: KimberlyKane

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile