Old 05-20-2019, 06:56 AM #24571
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - (1920x1080p HD) "Same camera shot as always. Legs crossed barefeet wearing tight skinny jeans. Brunette with bright red lipstick. Red or pink polish on fingers and toes. Your making this clip before going out to the club for girls night out. You're letting hubby know that everytime you have gone lately, there have been lots of young black boys there that check you out, but since promising hubby that you would lay off the black boys, u would only flirt a little and never folllow thru with anything. Well, not tonight. Your still a bit upset about him ruining your chance with tyrone, so you plan on getting some big black cock from a young stud. You just got a mani and pedi because you know how much the black boys love you pretty white girl feet. Who can blame them when you compare your pretty white girl feet to black girl gorilla toes. They are magnents to black studs. You also plan on wearing your wedding ring. This attracts the young black boys looking for a rich white snobby wife, and repels the timid white losers." This is part of the Jamal series. This clip contains: CUCKOLDING, RED LIPS, BAREFOOT, BRUNETTE, HOUSEWIFE, JEANS FETISH
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 4 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 07:01 AM #24572
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my perfect 32DD tits while I brag about how hot and perfect I am and you'll never get to experience one moment of me.
Models: goddesspaige

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 07:04 AM #24573
Модератор

Модератор

Rabbit has decided that she wants to help get you off again. This time she wants you to imagine her feet sliding all over your cock. From your balls, to the base, all the way up to the tip, they wish to please you. Can you resist her and her leggings? She bet you can't and will make her happy by cumming all over her feetsies.
Models: TexasToes

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 07:13 AM #24574
Модератор

Модератор

You're wearing a bikini and tell me you're excited to fuck me. I tell you that I have something to confess; you ask what it is, and I tell you that I'm still a virgin. You make fun of me for how big a loser I am. You can see how desperate I am for your body--how I would do anything to be with you. You can see that I'm hard, looking at your incredible body and drooling like a loser virgin. You feel sorry for me, being a 30 year old virgin, but you also say that I look like the type of guy who would be pathetic premature ejaculator, and you can't stand premature ejaculators. So you make a deal: you're going to let me jerkoff to you and if I can make last 3 minutes, you'll let me finally know the pleasure of sticking my virgin cock inside a gorgeous woman. You tell me to pull out my cock, and start laughing at how small it is. You start timing. You make fun of what a loser I am, how desperate I am to be with you. You tease me with your breasts, and make fun of how stupid I look, how this is probably the highlight of my life. After about two minutes, you can see that I'm really excited, and you start teasing me with your cleavage. I explode everywhere. You mock how pathetic I am. While you're mocking me you see I'm already getting hard again. You give me one more chance, but this time you're really going to make it difficult: you're going to be topless. You tell me to start jerking again and continue mocking me. After another two minutes, you can see I won't last. I cum again.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 07:15 AM #24575
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom clip I did for a little baby dick "Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real baby dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of baby dick"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 07:17 AM #24576
Модератор

Модератор

I was just laying back in bed, enjoying a game on my phone when you cracked open the door to perv on my relaxing pose. I lay back, legs stretched out in front of me, ankles crossed as I spread and wiggle all ten of those beautiful long toes. Since I'm relaxing in the comfort of my own bed, I can't be bothered with wearing any pants so you have an unobstructed view of my shapely legs and naked bare feet.
Models: LadyLuca

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 214 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 07:21 AM #24577
Модератор

Модератор

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 07:21 AM #24578
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 07:27 AM #24579
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 07:34 AM #24580
Модератор

Модератор

I mesmerize you with the way move. So let's turn it up a notch. I'm brainwashing you into spending even more on My ass. My body is too sexy to stop looking and we both know what you're here for. Focus on Me and just do what I say. you're going to keep giving in to Me. I'm the hottest thing and you pleasing Me is the only thing on our minds.
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile