Old 06-05-2019, 01:32 AM #2111
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Quinn Carter is so hot, she filled up on pizza and broccoli just so she could turn me onby farting all over my cock. Thank you babynow rub that sexy nose on my dick, so you can smell your dirty asshole. Nobody sniffs cock like you Quinn, youre gonna make me come all over that sexy ass chest piece <3
PS Her dirty talk is ammazziing
Models: jigglis

Duration: 22 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1 008 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:33 AM #2112
Модератор

Модератор

In this video I talk about how excited I am to be back and making dirty videos! I've missed the smell of my shit on my hands and body, and the way it makes me feel like I'm one of the dirtiest girls you've ever met.
I poop on the floor and then use it as lube for my pink dildo that I shove up my butt! I love the feeling of pushing my shit back up inside of me, it gets me so wet and horny. I'm so happy to be back!
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:34 AM #2113
Модератор

Модератор

This is our first experience with vomiting! And it was prety cool, hot and hardcore! I am like allways dominating my sex slave Kate! From begining i am make her take off all her clothes and make her show me her sexy body! After i am making her put a butplug in her tight almost virgin asshole! (its just a 2th video with anal) Mmm she dont like it so much! But i am enjoying! Than i am tie her hands back and grabing her by hair to please my pussy till i cum! Than i am peeing on the tits of this dirty slut and smear a little of piss by her face! I told her that i have a surprice for she! So here is a game starting! I am feeding her and eating too a lot of frosting! Smear it on her tits and big hard nipples and pussy! I am wearing my strapon and making her suck it deep, fucking her face, fucking her throat hard and deep till she vomit! It was my surprice bitch! Come on gag on my big cock again and give me more of your vomit! She squirting a lot fromm her throat! and it dripping out of her mouth on her tits and body! Just look she is sitting (i will show you) in piss and her vomit! Just a dirty submissive slut!
After i am removing the strap on and lay her down. rubing her messy pussy then grabing a double ended dildo. sliding it in to her messy in food cunt and fuck her with it hartd. once i have her close to orgasm i am deep throating the other side of the toy and vomit a lot all over her pussy while continue to fuck her. i am vomiting inside her cunt and using my puke like a lub! She is such a dirty whore! after she orgasms i am laying back and force her face back in to my pussy. let her tease me and cum! Than i am fucking her hard with a lot of spanks from behind!till this bitch cum again! after all that i am sit down and have her sit on my lap and pissing all down my pussy and legs while i am sucking and teasing her frosting covered nipples. After getting cleaned up but stay nude we both giving a interview. talking about each part. how it felt, what we liked and didn't like. honest answers about first vomit play!
Models: YourDream

Duration: 39 min 45 s
Size: 990 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:41 AM #2114
Модератор

Модератор

A beautiful lady in a pink coat. Decided to poop on the package, pushing the leopard Thong I first peed on them. Then tried to do a vacuum of the stomach to keep my shit inside closer to the outside. I unbuttoned his coat showed his white bra bandage. I got cancer and pushed until my long-awaited shit came out. It fell out of my butt on the bag. Im glad to see such a good poop, big and nice smelling. I kneaded it on the package like dough, did it skillfully and masterfully. Unbuttoning my pink coat again, I smeared my shit on my white bra. Then she buttoned up and smeared her bright pink coat. Then I decided to try the shit and I shoved it in my mouth. Then I put shit on my lips and farted a lot. So several times repeated manipulations. It turned out fun and she did everything with pleasure and in a good mood.
Models: miss_Di

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:43 AM #2115
Модератор

Модератор

Amazing new premium video)
Missed the really wild scat fun?
In this hot video waiting for you, crazy blowjob with shit, smearing shit in face and sucking my fresh and fragrant piece of shit!) Why am I writing all this? You all know it) In general, the new premium video with excellent quality, fully compatible with mobile (handheld) devices, and as always really dirty and exciting content) Love you <3
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:58 AM #2116
Модератор

Модератор

I am babysitting you and we are just playing a friendly game of cards when I feel the urge to poop and its STRONG I get up to go but I just can make it and take a full dump in my panties right in front of you! I am so embarrassed and am immediately frightened you might tell someone! So I offer you a BJ in exchange to keep this a secret. You accept. Sucking your dick with a full load of hot shit in my panties is turning me on so I decide I want to have sex with you. I pull my dirty panties down to show my poop covered ass and let you fuck me doggy like that. When you are close to cumming I turn around, put my mouth back on it and swallow. I make you swear you are gonna keep my promise. I am so worried about and and embarrassed about shitting my panties right in front of you. Then I show off how dirty my ass is and the big poop load inside of my panties.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:59 AM #2117
Модератор

Модератор

Time to explore our fart fetish a little more
Old 06-05-2019, 02:09 AM #2118
Модератор

Модератор

I really needed to poop after work and wanted to play a bit. Why not make my first smearing video? I actually enjoyed the warmth and creamy feeling of my poop. Definitely will do it again soon!
Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 4 min 3 s
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:11 AM #2119
Модератор

Модератор

9 Months Pregnant and getting this shit out of me in the diaper position laying on my back with my legs spread Gaping my asshole with lube so the shit slides out nicely and you can see inside my ass
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:15 AM #2120
Модератор

Модератор

Clip starts out with me farting in the bathroom really stinking up the whole room when I realize Ive really got to go and it cannot wait! I let you watch me sit on the toilet as I push out a big one