Old 06-24-2019, 06:53 AM #43521
Модератор

Модератор

After all the videos thatvwe have made , there aren 't that many plain vanilla fucking , This is one of those rare videos. Sure , our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking , but that is the whole point anyway isn 't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:53 AM #43522
Модератор

Модератор

There are 3 "pops " in this story. All of them equally terrifying. Proceed at your own risk.
...the two apples have been convicted of treason... The prospects are not good. The sentence is going to be "popping " - being stepped on with such pressure that their bodies simply burst. An absolutely terrible end. A more conscientious executioner would drive their stiletto heel through their core for a quick painless before popping their bodies but this is not a given , that hangs solely on the mercy of the executioner.
Austrohungarian tradition dictates the rules for the ceremony. Shemale executioners wear a garment that leaves their genitals hanging out because male executioners are shirtless , this makes sense.
Gyul (which means "terrifying thing " in Hungarian ) did not grow up with people , it doesn 't speak because it never learned human language and never had human contact growing up. It growls. It **** on the floor indoors and randomly masturbates in public places. Gyul is slender but has a lot of strength. Scary. It 's terrible. This is if you even have the courage to to lead it into public places. Rumor has it that it has... for lack of a better word... incapacitated... incapacitated forever... several young men and used their life less , non resisting bodies... Court officials deny this...
It is time for ceremony to take place. (It is mystery how court officials managed to teach Gyul the protocol because it could barely be convinced of walking upright...?) It takes the charging position extending legs shoulder width... The convicted apples have nothing other left than to remind themselves "it is soon going to be over... very soon it is going to be over... soon..." It steps forward , which one is going to be the first!? Will there be a mercy with heel!?
No. One of the apples gets stepped on. Omg. Every thousandth of a second the pressure increases. Omg , it hurts so much , the pressure is building up every fraction of a second , it feels like eternity! POP! With loud cracking popping sound one of them has been popped. It wasn 't like it faded away , it was obliterated in that one moment!
The same fate awaits the second one as the dreadful Gyul steps back , assumes charging position and steps forward...
The ceremony is over... Now Gyul can do what it wants. It squats down. Why hasn 't the crowd left!? Do they want to watch this. What is wrong with these people...!? Its penis is already partially excited but not fully , it touches it and in just seconds it becomes completely stiff , just seconds and its penis starts shooting again and again over the remains of the convicts. And the crowd watches this in complete silence , do they enjoy this...!?
...it steps back and observes the scene , standing still , you can just see the sperm covered purple tip of its penis dangling , you can tell that it enjoys the sight... Is there any hope left!? Is there any hope...!?
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 1200 x 1 600
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:56 AM #43523
Модератор

Модератор

Something about my wet tongue , the way it glides over my lips makes you tick. Try to hold out until I give you permission , but my tongue voodoo is going to make it hard...really hard and aching to blow. I will make you edge and beg harder than you have ever before to my mouth , tongue and lips. Im using all my tongue powers to make it impossible not to lose it before I give permission.
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:57 AM #43524
Модератор

Модератор

When Mistress Andy San Dimas is horny she finds slave cock to be useful in satisfying her needs. The slave is hooded and bound in a straightjacket ; his only purpose is to serve as a hard cock for her to enjoy. Mistress Andy rides his cock while he cannot see or touch her. Andy is pleased with her slave 's performance as her human sex toy ; he stayed hard long enough to make her cum. Andy rewards her slave 's cock by relieving the cum from his balls with a hand -job. She leaves him bound in the straightjacket.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:58 AM #43525
Модератор

Модератор

My little foot and shoe loving worm is all locked up in his cage - he can 't be trusted you see , and I have a guest with me today. My lovely friend Ella is visiting and she 's come to see the worm and find out what good he is. Unfortunately , all he 's good for is being a verbal punchbag and licking shoes clean , so this is exactly what we do!
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:00 AM #43526
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my amazing latex ass from down on your knees where you belong! You 'll be helplessly desperate to be smothered by my shiny , sexy ass.
Models: TheGoddessEris

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:03 AM #43527
Модератор

Модератор

Hello , pindick. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but someone had to tell you. Your **** dick couldn 't satisfy even the easiest to please woman and any lover you 've ever had has faked it. Someone had to break it to you.
Models: Goddess Tay

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Size: 61.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:04 AM #43528
Модератор

Модератор

Is that my little man I see? You 're awake from your nap. Are you Step-Mommy 's good boy? Awwwww...yes you are... You 're such a little cutie. Who wants tickles? Tickle tickle tickle! Mommy just loves these special times with her BB boy. Uh oh , is my BB hungry? Is this what you want? Mommy 's tits? Tell Step-Mommy what you want. What about warm cuddles? Awwww such an adorable smile when Step-Mommy touches you.. Feel Step-Mommy 's warm hands. You want me to go lower? Lower...lower. Awwww you want Step-Mommy 's hands to play between your legs. Are you being Step-Mommy 's bad little boy now? This is what you want , isn 't it...mommy 's hands touching you down there...touching your little weewee...mommy loves playing with it. Mommy always tries to get the cummies out from your lil BB boy cock. It gets Step-Mommy so horny. Awww you get happy when Step-Mommy plays. That 's my good little boy. Touchies with my hands....then with Step-Mommy 's mouth...then if you 're my good little man... you 'll get something so warm , wet & creamy from Step-Mommy.
Captures Your Fantasy For : Age Regression , Role Play , Fantasies , MILF , Taboo , POV , Fantasies , Virtual Hand Job , Virtual Blow Job , Cleavage , Nipple Fetish , Small Penis Talk /Fondling , Virtual Sex , Dirty Talk , Masturbation , Orgasms I Do Customs! Please contact me for details.
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:06 AM #43529
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him , look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm , rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself , Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock , making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 07:09 AM #43530
Модератор

Модератор

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual , but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John 's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won 't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like , but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up , but once she 's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can 't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time , eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass , but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass , pulling out as he cums , then shoving back in to finish , making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile