Old 04-12-2019, 03:50 AM #11311
Модератор

Модератор

I want to train you to become my filthy cum eating slut... Jerk off and follow my instructions, let me turn you into my cum swallowing slut.
Models: Lexi Sindel

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 03:53 AM #11312
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 03:55 AM #11313
Модератор

Модератор

Lily Lane, Dixie Comet & Nate Liquor Dixie and Lily are squatting at a house that think is abandoned but it's like way to nice to be abandoned but taking advantage anyways. Except the dude that lives there has just been out of town on business for a few months. The girls are lounging around discussing their life of luxury and how they should pawn some of the stuff in the house when the owner comes home to find the two ladies there. He freaks out and the girls try to be sly and play it like they were invited by his nephew and it was a misunderstanding. He's threatens to call the cops but quickly realizes the opportunity he has sitting in front of him. He plays it cool and tells the girls he's not calling the cops but that he'll let it go. He tells them he'll let them gather up what little belongings they have and he'll even give them a few bucks. He tells them to sit tight and goes upstairs to get some cash. The girls are like sweet deal, let's see what else we can get out of him playing the damsels in distress. When the home owner comes back though he's carrying a bag and brings out a piece. He Coerces the girls to strip and the girls are most annoyed by this more than frightened so they do what he says and they strip. He then makes Dixie tie Lily's wrists and ankles. Then he ties Dixie the same but adding a chest harness while he makes Lily lay on the couch where he can watch her dirty squatter ass. Both girls give him nothing but attitude and make it pretty clear they'd rather go to jail than spend anymore time with the creep. He sits Lily up and ties up her chest too while Dixie slyly tries to pick at the knot on her ankles while they make fun of him. He shuts them up pretty quickly though pulling out his piece and threatening them. The dude pulls out his dick and both girls shriek with disgust...especially since he's been on a plane and probably has a smelly dick. There's literally nothing they can do though, so Dixie starts blowing him and he makes Lily do the same and then it's one big sassy ass bitchy bound blowjob party. Finally, he blows his load in both their mouths so the girls think it's time to go. He's only getting started though...he grabs their panties and shoves them in their mouths, wraps them in with tape. While they are still on their knees, he ties a crotch rope on each girl, then gets each girl on the floor and hogties them. He leaves them to struggle while he goes to grab a beer so he can gather up enough excitement to get another boner cause next it's their pussies...after that their assholes….
Models: Dixieland Fetish

Duration: 29 min 49 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 03:56 AM #11314
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 03:57 AM #11315
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me stretch my petite body showing off my big tits and huge full bush ;p
Models: Dream69

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 03:58 AM #11316
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, take your dick out at work. In your little office or even in your cubicle. You're going to jerk it at work! Do what I say for this work day Jerk Off Instruction. You know, you cannot say no when it comes to masturbating when and how I tell you. Don't get caught you horny jerk-a-holic!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 03:59 AM #11317
Модератор

Модератор

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to crush them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them. use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 03:59 AM #11318
Модератор

Модератор

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 03:59 AM #11319
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 04:06 AM #11320
Модератор

Модератор

As you stare at these sexy DD s your cock immediately throbs. Notice how much it turns you on when I use these tits to my advantage. All you can think about is getting on your knees and professing your love for Me. It's so easy to make you all mine and powerless. Now it's to the point where it's something you need daily and desperately crave. My tits have become your new religion. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 16 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile