Old 10-02-2019, 04:48 AM #86031
Модератор

Модератор

intox-fantasy/ Whatever your favorite thing is to get high off of. You love getting fucked up for me. Every time I release a new coerced intox-fantasy you get so excited. I enjoy distorting your perception and getting inside your head to fuck with it. Today will be no exception. Have your favorite choice ready to go when you press play. I think you'll enjoy the surprise I have in store for you..
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:50 AM #86032
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:51 AM #86033
Модератор

Модератор

"Damn Nikki. You are so beautiful and sexy. No wonder men give you all their money and you never have to pay! Perfect curves, perfect face, perfect tan, perfect style. You are so perfect!! I love you so much!!!"
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 3 min 45 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:51 AM #86034
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:52 AM #86035
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:53 AM #86036
Модератор

Модератор

Clarakitty teases you in this recording of her cam show, dressed as a genie she plays with her tits and teases you with her see through harem pants. She plays with her pussy and asshole for you to see, using her vibrator, fingers and dildo to please herself.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 24 min 14 s
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:54 AM #86037
Модератор

Модератор

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:55 AM #86038
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:57 AM #86039
Модератор

Модератор

Try to resist my sweet voice and curvy body in this hot cheerleader uniform. You desperately want to please me. I don't know if you can say no to me when I get bratty.Sooner or later you'll have emptied out your entire wallet to Goddess.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:58 AM #86040
Модератор

Модератор

Worship My perfect round latex ass....after all you just cant stop your strong addictions.... you need more... More worshipping.... poor boy i ma not sorry about that.... I love seduce you and make you even more weaker, every time i give you bigger dose of My perfection..I am then Only one God who control your feelings!teasing you with My amazing curves!after all you just ready Pray and worship all day Long My perfect My stunning round ASS
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 19 min 48 s
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile