Old 12-24-2019, 05:25 PM #117651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yes, ****, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

Yes, ****, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one!
My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 05:30 PM #117652
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slutty School Girl Mercedes Finds You in Your Staff Room & Gets You to Jerk Off - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Slutty School Girl Mercedes Finds You in Your Staff Room & Gets You to Jerk Off - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Mercedes has heard you are working late so she has snuck into your school to find you. She gets straight to the point, telling you how she has heard you are a pervert always staring at the girls you teach. Not having any real male teachers she craves the older man and she tells you to get your cock out for her as she wants to see how big you are and just now naughty you will be. She starts to strip off her slutty uniform to encourage you and when you get your cock out she is impressed and tells you to start stroking it for her. As you pull on your cock you feel hornier and hornier, Mercedes is a real little slutty tease, and you do love a school girl who knows how to handle an older man. As she strips off her bra and panties and stand naked in front of you you start to jerk off harder. Her tight little body is perfect and pert all over, just how you like it. She tells you how she wants you to cum for her, how she wants to taste you. You know it would be wrong but there is no one around and she is being so dirty. Will you do what she says?!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 05:38 PM #117653
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Foot Smothering Punishment For a Creep - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

POV Foot Smothering Punishment For a Creep - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

I call you a pervert and a creep when I catch you looking up my skirt. I make you get on the ground and I take off my high heels. I set out to punish you in my own bratty way. I shove my filthy sweaty feet in your face, I want to smother you with them! You hate the dirt on my long slender feet and I wipe them all over your face with plenty of satisfaction.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 05:40 PM #117654
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 05:41 PM #117655
Модератор

Модератор

Default Making Your Wife My Foot Slave (1080p) - Dominant Princess - iwantclips

Making Your Wife My Foot Slave (1080p) - Dominant Princess - iwantclips

I've been waiting for a while to dominate and humiliate your wife, I've finally got the chance to do it so I'm taking advantage of this situation and making her My foot slave! I've got the bitch on her knees throughout, sat beneath My feet, she's not only overpowered by Me but she's made a mockery of in front of you! This is so humiliating for her, just the way I like it! I push My feet in her face, tell her to smell them, remind her who the Alpha female is and verbally abuse her throughout. I just love to fuck with her mind even more as I take great joy in telling her that her own husband is laughing at her whilst lusting over Me! She knows that after this you'll never look at her in the same way again!
Includes but not limited to... foot humiliation, foot domination, foot fetish, humiliation, verbal abuse, powerful woman, brat girl, pov, high heels, bare legs, female domination, dangling, soles, polished toenails, toes, sweaty feet, homewrecker, foot smelling, Coerced flattery, bratty princess.
Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 412 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 05:45 PM #117656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 05:52 PM #117657
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 2 min 12 s
Size: 99.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 05:59 PM #117658
Модератор

Модератор

Default Drink my spit bitch - Princess Brook - iwantclips

Drink my spit bitch - Princess Brook - iwantclips

Put your cock away you dirty loser! Its time for you to eat my sit! Im gona spew my thick spit all over your face and Coerce you to swallow every last drop of it. Look at your stupid face covered in my phlegm. I know you love it though. Your a spit lover aren't you! Your a dirty perv and you love it when i spit into your mouth and humiliate you!
Models: Princess Brook

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 06:01 PM #117659
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Game: Are You Getting All Worked Up? - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

JOI Game: Are You Getting All Worked Up? - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom request. No name used. You are my girlfriend's best friend and you two are going on a trip to the islands. You come over to get her opinion on some outfits you bought but she isn't home. You always catch me staring at you so you decide have fun with me. You ask if you can try on some of the outfits for my opinion. You start trying on the outfits teasing me as you show them off and make me watch you change out of them. You notice me getting excited and aroused. You decide to make it a game instructing me to get my dick out and stroke for you. If I can make it to the end without exploding I win but if I can't then I have to pay for the outfits. At the end you add another twist by telling me that I have clean it all up or you will Expose-Fantasy me.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 23 min 21 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 06:01 PM #117660
Модератор

Модератор

Default Throb & Ache For My Legs - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Throb & Ache For My Legs - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

It's been so long since I've allowed you to simply worship my legs. You love how long and tan they are. How they always demand your attention as your gaze goes up - leading straight to my perfect round ass. They turn you on so much that you could stroke for them alone as you watch me prance around flaunting their perfection. Legs can be so sexy and I've got a set that turns heads. Look - your dick is hard for them. What will you do about that? Goddess decides. That dick plays by my rules now!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile