Old 04-03-2019, 05:26 AM #7881
Модератор

Модератор

adore and worship My sexy shiny dress...... Adore My perfect Curves adore My perfect shinyBody...what makes you feel weak , what makes you fallow all my wishes, what makes you admit you just my own submissive Sex Toy, I Wish and i want you to jerk off your hard sex stick...slowly...feel how hard feel all weakness what make YOu feeling...haaha you so Modest,calm down I am the Only On who can Make you feel The real Pleasure....keep Worship My Perfect sexy Shiny Dress My sexy Body....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 917 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 05:28 AM #7882
Модератор

Модератор

Thank you, I have been waiting on that package! Its rather hot today, would you like to come inside for a cool drink? Oh you noticed my gardens? They are quite lovely arent they? The key is in the compost! Here drink up!... Oh youre finally coming to! Yes I did poison you, the initial knock out wears off and then we have some fun time to play until you croak! You were worshiping my tits with your eyes outside, now you get to worship them for real! Its a dream come true! Of course you are going to croak right after, but at least you'll leave this world knowing the last thing you did on earth was worship a true goddess!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 05:30 AM #7883
Модератор

Модератор

My Patreon supporters got to see a LOT more than this... but because I'm so nice, I'll still let you get a little taste of one of my newest creations. Watch as I take on the character of Cleopatra, entrancing you with my bellydancing and luring you into my bed!
Models: MissEmilyAstrom

Duration: 9 min 40 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 05:35 AM #7884
Модератор

Модератор

Part 5 of 6 from a Custom Video: Step Father Paul has the sisters Tia and Nikki bound tight, zipties around their knees, hands behind their backs, ropes around their necks. He holds these leashes as he coerces them to prance back and forth for him, degrading them as he continues to whip their breasts and backs. The girls beg and cry, desperately telling him that they are saved, but he doesn't believe them and only whips them harder. After a long cruel beating he attaches one nipple clamp to each girl's breast, then leans in close to them… and starts to shake his head again. A new persona emerges and the frightened sisters stare in bewilderment as the childlike Hedwig introduces himself. He wants to play with the pretty girls and they try to charm him into letting them go. He offers them “food” (really stale cum in a dogbowl) which they both dutifully lick up, then he unties them. He brings them the only clothes he can find, a pair of flimsy harem slavegirl outfits and leaves them to get dressed. The girls put on the costumes for him, hoping he'll help them escape, but when he returns it is as Matthew again. He laughs and mocks them for trusting the feebleminded Hedwig, then coerces one sister to dance for him while the other must suck his cock. Then he makes them trade places, each coerced to watch her sister's degradation while she dances for their tormentor. Finally he makes them both kneel and blow him at the same time. The sisters are horrified but helpless and reluctantly obey. Finally Tia must watch as he cums down Nikki's throat. Then to add to their humiliation he doesn't allow her to swallow but instead coerces her to spit his cum into her sister's mouth.
Models: provillain

Duration: 21 min 31 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 05:36 AM #7885
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition. Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down. Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 05:40 AM #7886
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 05:46 AM #7887
Модератор

Модератор

You are walking home from a party. You are stoned so you didn't want to drive. You decide to take a shortcut through the woods, they don't seem dangerous or scary even. You just throw that garbage on the ground in my woods. I'm Poison Ivy and you have destroyed my forest. You need to pay. Feel my vines wrapping around your legs and arms, pulling them away from your body. I blew my pheromones on you and you are already hard. You are completely mesmerized. I will let you cum, but you don't get to touch yourself. Feel my vines wrapping around your dick like a hand. They aren't even going to jerk you, they are simply going to squeeze you. More like pulse though, they are going to pulse your dick and make you cum. Every time I say the word pulsate, you will feel the vines pulsate. Making you even harder and getting you even closer to cumming. Clip Contains: mind fuck, mental domination, jerk off instruction, superheroines, super villain, sfx, special effects, femdom, mesmerize.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 19 min 29 s
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 05:49 AM #7888
Модератор

Модератор

This is it. My first true task for you, my slave. I know you love tasting your cum. Even if you have only ever thought about it, this clip is also for you. True CEI boys, its time to take it up a notch. Are you a good boy? Now is your chance to impress and please Princess so do everything as I say, and get ready to lick up and swallow all of that cum for your Princess. Every. Last. Drop.
Models: Princess Madison

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 05:49 AM #7889
Модератор

Модератор

You come home from a long day of fighting crime feeling tense. Being a superhero isn't easy. Seems like villains are popping up everywhere these days. You enter your bedroom and find a stunning woman on your bed. She begins to seduce you, explaining how she badly wants to see you jerk off for her. Your cock hardens as she speaks and before you know what you're doing your pants are down and you're stroking as she teases you with her curves. She crawls over and adds some of her saliva to your hard shaft, making you groan with arousal. As she later explains, this will be your undoing, her venom enters your bloodstream and shortly after you cum, the darkness enshrouds you, taking your life. How could you be so stupid? you think as you pump your way to your final orgasm. She is going to harvest your semen after you pass and use it to impregnate herself, ensuring another, more powerful generation of super vixens is born.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 356 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 05:52 AM #7890
Модератор

Модератор

So you've bought all three ? Very good behavior , I suppose I can reward you . Start cleaning these sweaty soles ... thats right get hard for them .. oh but you want to cum ... hmm should I let you ? I suppose but your cum tax just got raised .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile