Old 05-08-2019, 10:52 AM #21711
Модератор

Модератор

This final session ties everything you have learnt together in a a powerful hipn0tic brainwashing loop. I also happen to be wearing sheer footless tight with no knickers..Play this file over and over as you stroke and repeat. YES is the ONLY path to PLEASURE Resistance is PAINFUL and POINTLESS I am COMPLETELY compliant I OBEY Madam Violet My sexy body, and powerful words invade your mind instantly, the layered voices penetrating your mind from all angles. You know YES feels soooo good, and you are a machine, created to OBEY Me mindlessly, so perfectly. YES Goddess is your path to pleasure. Loop as many times as you can. There is no wake trigger and no cum trigger, you will emerge when you are ready and your orgasm is not required. YES is the only path to pleasure and you slave are utterly, completely compliant. Contains: hipn0tic loop, imbedded commands, binaural tones, psychological conditioning, layered voice tracks, stroking permission, body worship,
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:05 AM #21712
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling extra mean today all because I'm very this extra small bra on, I want to see something really funny, like a desperate man! Especially wimps tossing & turning their dicks for me, it's so interesting to see that loogey dicks twist like that, the best is obviously that I make them do it, for my own pleasure. This time I'm thinking of clothing clips, do you think you can squirm around & jerk it out for me?
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:08 AM #21713
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, I'm sorry... did you expect a hand job??? Cuz losers get shoe jobs, hahahaha. Awe, I see my cruelty and laughter is already getting your tiny faggot cock nice and hard. Each time I say "Fuck You" is an extra day that your gonna spend over my lovers place polishing his shoes. You'll beg him to become his shoe cleaning house servant! I expect you to be Kneeling by the door to greet him. Starring: Penelope Categories: Humiliation, Cuckolding, Ballbusting, CBT, Domestic Servitude, Latex, Shoe Worship, Big Tits. Bi, Make Me Bi. Foot Cuckold.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:10 AM #21714
Модератор

Модератор

I just love wearing a hint of fetish when I go out. Like these beautiful silky sheer black seamed fully fashioned nylons. Don't they look exquisite with my favorite soft gold leather Italian platform ****. toes? My chauffeur for the night certainly thought so... as if I didn't know what the combination would do to its little one track brain. I'm sure it was dripping inside its jeans while it sat in the car and waited for me to finish dinner dreaming about getting that tongue pressed against my nylon foot or its nose close to my damp insole. I decided to reward my little slut by allowing the privilege to get teased by my shoes, stockings and long red nails. It even got to cum on my high heels... and clean its mess up, of course. Not before I tied up my cock first. Amazing how hard my toys get around my nylons.
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:13 AM #21715
Модератор

Модератор

Im going to work you into our sensual journey and make your mind open. Creativity is key with me and every dirty description I say..I want you to picture it all in detail in your mind.Cling onto my words.when you close your eyes your imagining me right infront of you. My hand.my mouth..everything you could ever want. Make this one of the most sexual experiences you could ever ask for. oh, and if you come harder than you ever have before..don't forget to say thank you
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 16 min 40 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:16 AM #21716
Модератор

Модератор

Amy is waiting in Headmistress's office; she has come straight from her hockey lesson and is still wearing her sexy little gym kit. As she waits she spots you skulking around in the corner, clearly trying to perv at Headmistress or any other female that waits in her office. When Amy sees you she knows you are nothing but a loser pervert but that does not stop you trying to edge closer. It is obvious you want to breathe in her warm scent after her gym class and Amy is not one to miss an opportunity. She encourages you to come closer and smell her armpits, making you take big long breaths in. However she does not stop there and she invites you in closer to breathe in her scent from all over her delicious body. You smell her sweaty socks, gym panties, thong and cleavage, burying your nose in deep as ordered. Now Amy knows you are such a loser that you will quickly become addicted to her scent and once you are fully hooked on her smell you will do absolutely anything for her and become her loyal & obedient slave! And she is not wrong!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:18 AM #21717
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:19 AM #21718
Модератор

Модератор

You are a teacher and your hot black student Ana sits on your desk and tells you she has been a good student.. she tells you that all the teachers in the school have been bowing down and serving the hot black girls in the school.. its time for you to take your natural place on the floor and worship her. She starts giving you orders and you find that obeying seems to be the right thing to do... she tells you to go fetch her some coffee. Part of you tells you that teachers arent supposed to be bossed around by their students, but another part of you tells you "I am inferior to black girls.. I should always obey the superior race". She tells you to tie her shoe for her and you do it like a good bitch. Then she tells you to untie it and remove it. You know its ridiculous for a grown man to be obeying a student but when she sternly says "DO IT", you lose all ability to resist. She waves her sweaty black feet in your face and you know what to do. You start sniffing and kissing her precious feet like a good white boy. Then she turns around and spreads her black ass... as she winks her asshole in your face you know that you have become her lowly asslicking servant.... In the end, she makes you jerk off for her.. A WHITE TEACHER, DOWN ON HIS KNEES IN FRONT OF HIS BLACK STUDENT, JERKING OFF HIS COCK WHILE SHE COUNTS DOWN... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! ASS WORSHIP , FOOT WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, FEMDOM POV, and more!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:23 AM #21719
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:24 AM #21720
Модератор

Модератор

Here's my latest video where I can show you how much I really love taking cock! This video I get too excited from sucking a long, hard cock and taking it deep in my mouth. After playing and sucking his cock for a nice while, I get on top of my boyfriend and take him deep inside me. Watch my cute bum bounce up and down, enjoying a lovely cock so much! I slide off and suck my cum off his cock while he licks my wet pussy. I cum hard from his tongue, I can't handle any more so I take his cock and rub it hard until he covers my pretty tits with loads of cum! Fantastic blowjob and riding, perfect if you love seeing me please a cock.
Models: MissPaleGirl

Duration: 19 min 53 s
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile