Old 11-14-2019, 06:09 PM #105761
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
Hey loser! You love jerking off to me, but it's way more fun if we play a game. Or two. A little bit of red light/green light is fun... but I think adding this CBT roulette wheel is REALLY gonna spice things up. Get ready to stroke, and prepare for some pain

Categories: JOI Games, CBT Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CBT, Games, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Big Tits, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Instructional, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:10 PM #105762
Модератор

Модератор

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on.
Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:10 PM #105763
Модератор

Модератор

** NOTE: Listen to the audio preview of this clip with headphones.

To experience this intensely mesmerizing clip at its full potential, it is highly encouraged that you view it in a completely darkened room, silencing all devices, and wearing high quality headphones. You will get lost in My words and drown in My voice through carefully layered binaural beats and a whisper track that will make you feel as though My breath is on your ear. **

You are already enamored by Me, you adore Me, and perhaps. you even love Me. I have already influenced your life in such powerful ways, and the idea of that is something you find wildly erotic. You want My power over you to grow, and for Me to take total control of your mind, body, and soul.

That's why you're here. I'll warn you of the effects of this programming, that this may result in My total takeover, but the warning itself turns you on. You want to give yourself over to Me.

You were probably drawn to Me initially because of My beauty, My feminine sex appeal. general physical attributes that make your cock hard. But now, you're even more drawn to Me, and it's not because of any of that. You are turned on by My power, My influence, and you've gotten to a point where contributing to My joy and happiness is sexually fulfilling.

As erotic as this all is, it's transcends mere eroticism. I've given you purpose, and I've given you a reason to exist. You exist to serve Me, and you've never felt more fulfilled in your life. It's thrilling to be My useful, devoted worshipper.

You want to keep sliding down this rabbit hole I set up for you. You want Me to go deeper, and deeper, and deeper into your mind. I assure you, I will. You want this to be real, so I will make it very, very real.

You want the effects of this to be permanent. You want to be in My embrace forever, and you want to dedicate yourself to My joy and happiness to a new level. To do this, I will completely infiltrate your mind, to wipe your old self clean to create a perfect, mindless drone for Me.

You want to be programmed. That's why you're here.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 21 min 42 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:12 PM #105764
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 14 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:13 PM #105765
Модератор

Модератор

Hold that bottle tightly against your nose. I want you to push past your limits and inhale those nitrates longer and deeper than you ever have before. Sniff, huff, snort. Before you can even touch your cock, you're going to get beyond fucked up for me. I want you to inhale nice and deep, each hit deeper than the last. Sniff again and again. Feel your head spin. Higher and higher, and now slowly stroking. The touch of your hands against your cock makes you feel infinitely more fucked up, but that's not enough for me. Stroke and snort. It's still not enough. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Edge that cock another time and then hit the bottle. You're not even close to being high enough for me. Is your head spinning? Have you lost control completely? That's ok, you don't need to think. I'll take control. Hit and huff. Hit and huff. Higher yet and then sniffing again. Everything spinning, but you're still flooding your bloodstream with nitrates. We're not going to stop until you're completely gone. It's only once your mind is turned to mush that you'll be allowed to explode with a huge, braindead orgasm.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:15 PM #105766
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready its time to continue your training. Your hopelessly addicted to me and want nothing more then to further your fixation to your goddess. Dive into another training session where I will condition your fetish specifically to my sweet scent. You will not be able to withstand the beauty of my black nylons nor my translucent heels. You will stroke to my command ...soon I will be engraved in your brain.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:16 PM #105767
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:17 PM #105768
Модератор

Модератор

I know exactly what you need. It's time for a little sniff sniff and stimulation. You'll clear your mind and experience the feeling of being completely filled. You love listening to my voice and obeying me as I walk you through every step. You feel your body loosening up as I have you breathe in more and more of the Aroma. You crave to be my naughty boy and you anticipate my every word. Experiencing what I have for you is so amazing. You must masturbate on my command. This feeling of freedom and control is so liberating. Breathe deep. Feel my power. You need Aroma and ass play.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:17 PM #105769
Модератор

Модератор

It's now time to worship my feet, slave. You are only allowed to worship
dirty feet because you're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and
meticulous. Don't stop till they're absolutely clean. A good slave is a
patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start
worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don't get
greedy. Don't move too fast and don't get so excited. Now you may kiss them
only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping.
Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don't get too excited. Pace yourself.
Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick
between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 06:20 PM #105770
Модератор

Модератор

You'll never get away now, addict. You're in for a double dose of your favorite medicine. You're a weak jerk off boy who's always looking for more more more. Cumming once while sniffing your po ppers is what you usually do, but you need MORE and you need ME. I'll have your sniffing and jerking non stop while I tease you in my lingerie and stockings. You can't get enough of my red lips perfect ass while you continue to leak out cum from your sensitive dick.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile