Old 04-15-2019, 05:10 PM #12801
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty boys should get naughty gifts! Do I fit under your tree? I think you should get naked like the naughty boy that you are and watch me unwrap myself for you. Clip contains: dirty talking, strip tease, witty fuck, doggy style,orgasm.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:10 PM #12802
Модератор

Модератор

You need training. Do you actually think that all of the fetishes you partake in makes you into FemDom or qualifies you to be submissive? All your life you have been serving not Me, not any Goddess, not any Woman... you have only been serving yourself, your pathetic dick, and your own fetishes. That needs to STOP. It is going to stop starting now with this very clip. I am going to completely re-wire your mind. You are going to transform into the little fucking bitch you were born to be. Get ready to experience real FemDom in one of My most intense mind fuck clips to date.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:10 PM #12803
Модератор

Модератор

Ew you don't actually think a loser like you deserves to look, feel, or taste titties, do you?!?! Haha no way, you know the truth! Loser boys like you are so undeserving of such a fun and delicious activity. You see though, I'm super hot, so I can see, touch, and lick titties whenever I want to. Must suck to be such a loser grabbing at your own man titties while you wank just to imagine the fun I get to have!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:11 PM #12804
Модератор

Модератор

You would do anything for My perfect soles. You can only begin to imagine what they smell like or how they would feel in your hands as I tease you with them. Having My toes this close to your face is an absolute dream come true for a loser like you, hehe. I describe them in detail to you as you're left to stare, worship, and tribute.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:12 PM #12805
Модератор

Модератор

Happy St Patrick's Day! We are going to get this party started so before you start this clip I demand you get some Ach.0hol it's of and poppers. OK My little poppers slut, obey My every demand and we will have some fun, because you're going to loose your mind for Me. you love obeying Me don't you, My little poppers bitch. Do you have what it takes to be My int0x slut? As you get dizzy and begin losing your mind you will fall into My voice and obey My demands, tributes after tributes. you will obey and feel the rush as you please Me, your Princess! If your a very good poppers slut I will allow you spit on your hand and jerk your cock, as long as you cum precisely on My demand after your cum countdown.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 20 min 50 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:13 PM #12806
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this clip on repeat. It's an endless edging loop. You'll be forever jerking, forever deprived of oxygen, more and more desperate for air and orgasms with each cycle. Your head is spinning as I show you exactly how to constrict your breathing. We alternate between hyperventilation, rapidly sucking in lungful after lungful of those precious oxygen molecules while you have the chance, and then extended breath holding. The pleasure of stroking is infinitely amplified by the oxygen deprivation. It's pure euphoria, and pure frustration. Each edge is more intense than the last. Chok1ng and stroking - it's the perfect combination. Start jerking. Breathe while you still have the chance. This cycle will never end.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 26 s
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:14 PM #12807
Модератор

Модератор

Your words are slurred. Your visions blurred. And the only thing that you can keep doing is starring at My Ass that triggers you to your Intox Fantasy.
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:17 PM #12808
Модератор

Модератор

On your knees foot slut... look at that miserable little thing between your legs.. how pathetic.. gets harder for these feet but still barely visible.. you'll do anything for these feet won't you.. stare at them and as you do, at the flick of my toes, sniff the most potent poppers.. I want you dazed and vulnerable.. keep sniffing those poppers.. how's that hungry slut hole going? of course I'm going to humiliate you further for these feet, it's what I do best to hopeless foot freaks like you.. plug that super girthy dildo to the floor and as you sniff more poppers slide down on it.. keep sniffing and stretching yourself.. I want you stretched and balls deep for these feet... sniff my feet and the poppers.. I'll oil my feet, just as you've oiled your arse.. oh I could just stick my foot in there if I so wish.. that would be the ultimate humiliation.. oh you wish, maybe next time if You impress me.. for now you're just going to bounce on that fat dildo before me and my feet as I dangle them and flick my toes and you sniff those poppers.. you can touch that microscopic 'penis' for a few seconds...no cum countdown for you..you'll just ooze pre-cum over and over as you sniff poppers, sniff my feet, and roughen up your prostate... and you'll lick it all up and thank me for the humiliation you've paid for..what a sorry loser you are... but, it does thoroughly amuse me!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:18 PM #12809
Модератор

Модератор

READY SET... SNIFF your way to LEVEL 2 Poppers slut! I dare you to use POPPERSPUPPET at checkout
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:19 PM #12810
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile