Old 03-29-2019, 12:22 AM #7191
Модератор

Модератор

You love my little pussy almost as watching me smoke. Why not combine the two together. Tags: masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:22 AM #7192
Модератор

Модератор

If the sight of me in shiny tight clothing makes your pants tighter and your breathing heavier then this clip is for you. Teasing in my black shiny tube top, hot shorts, and gloves I love when worship Me! Stroking over my perfect body, stroking while I tease my juicy plump ass being squeezed to death in my tiny shorts, my natural perky tits busting out of my top, and imagine your cock in my gloved hands stroking you over and over. You won't want to miss this. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 15% CumTax4MissH 100% LosersPayMore 1000% MORE Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 878
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:22 AM #7193
Модератор

Модератор

Amy is waiting in Headmistress's office; she has come straight from her hockey lesson and is still wearing her sexy little gym kit. As she waits she spots you skulking around in the corner, clearly trying to perv at Headmistress or any other female that waits in her office. When Amy sees you she knows you are nothing but a loser pervert but that does not stop you trying to edge closer. It is obvious you want to breathe in her warm scent after her gym class and Amy is not one to miss an opportunity. She encourages you to come closer and smell her armpits, making you take big long breaths in. However she does not stop there and she invites you in closer to breathe in her scent from all over her delicious body. You smell her sweaty socks, gym panties, thong and cleavage, burying your nose in deep as ordered. Now Amy knows you are such a loser that you will quickly become addicted to her scent and once you are fully hooked on her smell you will do absolutely anything for her and become her loyal & obedient slave! And she is not wrong!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:23 AM #7194
Модератор

Модератор

deep tan. covered in bright yellow lace. long lean sexy legs that make you weak. i sway and slightly lift up my dress. goddess pussy. that's all you notice. my hand barely covering it. goddess tits. slightly showing through. nipple. you grow hard in an instant. your mind wanders. you want me so bad. you want my perfect body. up close and personal. you see my hand covering my sweet flower. then it's not. you just about lose it. lips so perfect. with my words directing you.... you fantasize about what you want to do to please this amazing body. a body so perfect that you can't contain yourself. you want to fuck me. you want to shove your hard throbbing dick right inside of me. to taste my juices. is this real? could you. only a slave. rise to the challenge of pleasing perfection? could you experience what only superior men are meant to have? fetishes: mind fuck, financial domination, cock tease, seduction, erotic, loser humiliation, female domination, femdom pov
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:26 AM #7195
Модератор

Модератор

You are a teacher and your hot black student Ana sits on your desk and tells you she has been a good student.. she tells you that all the teachers in the school have been bowing down and serving the hot black girls in the school.. its time for you to take your natural place on the floor and worship her. She starts giving you orders and you find that obeying seems to be the right thing to do... she tells you to go fetch her some coffee. Part of you tells you that teachers arent supposed to be bossed around by their students, but another part of you tells you "I am inferior to black girls.. I should always obey the superior race". She tells you to tie her shoe for her and you do it like a good bitch. Then she tells you to untie it and remove it. You know its ridiculous for a grown man to be obeying a student but when she sternly says "DO IT", you lose all ability to resist. She waves her sweaty black feet in your face and you know what to do. You start sniffing and kissing her precious feet like a good white boy. Then she turns around and spreads her black ass... as she winks her asshole in your face you know that you have become her lowly asslicking servant.... In the end, she makes you jerk off for her.. A WHITE TEACHER, DOWN ON HIS KNEES IN FRONT OF HIS BLACK STUDENT, JERKING OFF HIS COCK WHILE SHE COUNTS DOWN... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! ASS WORSHIP , FOOT WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, FEMDOM POV, and more!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:26 AM #7196
Модератор

Модератор

i invite you over, my loser neighbor, and tell you i heard a rumor about your dick being big. i convince you if you show me, i'll show you my tits. you show me and it is, not big, it's the opposite actually. you have a tiny clitty! i tell you if you can last 3 minutes of my jerk off instruction and teasing with out cumming, i'll still show you my tits. guess what you're a premature ejaculator too, most losers are. now get out of my house, i'll make sure to tell everyone at school about this!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:27 AM #7197
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:29 AM #7198
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:29 AM #7199
Модератор

Модератор

While sprawled out on my couch wearing only a lacy bra I light up a slim Capri Indigo cigarette and take a deep first drag. As I let it out, my whole body gets tingly and warm, the next thing I know I'm rubbing my tight little pussy and spreading it's lips to the camera shamelessly. I finger my twat and puff away on my smoke, quietly moaning the whole time.
Models: FondaDix

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-29-2019, 12:30 AM #7200
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 6 min 5 s