Old 07-18-2019, 07:14 AM #57651
Модератор

Модератор

A game where I flip the coin , then mesmerize you into falling ****. Heads , you eat your cum. Tails , you escape the fate by being cum denied.Which will it be today?
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 752 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:15 AM #57652
Модератор

Модератор

You can 't look away. You 're obsessed with my perfect tits , and I 'm going to use it to my advantage. I use your addiction to my beautiful , big , tits to Mermerize you into spending , and spending , and spending. You are now programmed to be the perfect slave.
Models: ObsessedwithAbby

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:15 AM #57653
Модератор

Модератор

You come into My office seeking help with your financial domination addiction. You 're hoping to cure your strong desire to go broke for women. After I countdown , you 're in a deep state of relaxation , where I speak directly to your subconscious. Little did you know , I have My own ulterior motives. While you 're at your most vulnerable , I tell your subconscious you can 't live without serving Me , tributing Me , obeying Me , etc. I get so turned on carrying out My little plan , I can 't help but touch myself. Poor thing - never saw it coming , but you wake up feeling great and you 've never felt happier or more fulfilled in your entire life. Really good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes : EEGOODBOY (20 % markup ) PLEASEEMPRESS (50 % markup ) EELOSERTAX (75 % markup ) EESLAVETAX (100 % markup ) EEBIGBOY (200 % markup ) EEBUCKS ($20 markup )
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 568 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:15 AM #57654
Модератор

Модератор

Its known men get weak when they see boobs This time you get totally aroused and hypnotyzed by watching me playing with my boobs There is no better feeling that knowing i control your weakness and get you so very horny
Models: SophieEden

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:17 AM #57655
Модератор

Модератор

Now I have you where I want you. You are as docile and happy as a house wife on quaaludes and I 'm going to make you do whatever I want. That 's a pretty nice car you have..... too bad about your boring wife... but I don 't care... I make you tell her some lame excuse as why she has to leave and get a cab. Tune in for the rest of the fuckery.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:20 AM #57656
Модератор

Модератор

Worship My perfect body while I tell you exactly how you should start each day... and exactly what you should focus on.
Models: SpoilMeMary

Duration: 1 min 11 s
Size: 39.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:20 AM #57657
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Teen-18+ Monica plays with her pussy but wants you to admire her pretty feet and toes...which one will you watch?
Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:22 AM #57658
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a pair of soft juicy tits make you weak. They control everything about you and that dick of yours. My breasts are so soft & juicy...and you 'll watch me squeeze & tease & you can see they really do control you... you 're going to buy this clip and My breasts are going to control what you do with your cock. I 'll tell you when & how to stroke & when you can cum! Be My good boy & add a MARK UP Code to your Order : 10 % - PAY MORE 25 % - LOSER FEE! 50 % - SMALL PENIS TAX 75 % - PAY ALOT 100 % - LOVE ANIKA 500 % - INTOX 1000 % - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:22 AM #57659
Модератор

Модератор

A ridiculously low -priced compilation of the three previously -released clips :
Beta Cuckold 's View : You wish this was you , fucking my tight pussy. But you know you 're not man enough ; you know you don 't deserve a beautiful woman like me. Watch as my stud fucks me hard , makes me cum , and then lies back while I ride him. You wish you could feel what he feels , but you know you 're too much of a beta to be with me. Watch as he cums deep inside me , then come in close to the action & lick up the cum for me. That 's the view you deserve.
Cuckold 's View from Below : You come home from work to find your trophy wife in the bathroom fixing her make -up. Someone else is in the shower. "That 's my new lover ," she explains. He steps out of the shower & you can feel your cheeks burn with shame. He 's build & hung , and you know that he must be pleasing your wife more than you ever have. "This is what I warned you would happen if you didn 't start acting like a real man." And she 's right , she did warn you , but you never thought it would actually happen.She tells you they 've just finished having sex & are about to go out to dinner. But then they decide they 're horny for one another again , and she touches his cock. He slips it inside her wet & willing pussy , and they fuck in various positions right in front of you. At first you think you 're still standing there because you 're in shock , but then you realize that it must be something else holding you there. Your wife tells you to get on your knees and watch from below. And you do it! You actually get on your knees beneath her. This is the strangest experience staring up at that huge alpha male cock pounding your wife. You feel so many emotions at once. But one thing is for sure , you aren 't going anywhere. Your eyes are glued to them , and even as he cums you don 't look away. You realize that this is probably just the first of many lovers your wife will take , all because you couldn 't man up.
Cucky Christmas : Something has been lacking in our sex life , and I decided that if you can 't make me happy , I should make myself happy. So I got myself a Christmas preset : a stud with a big cock. I do still love you. You 're kind & sweet , and I want to involve you in my happiness. Watch as he licks my pussy & eats my ass. I gave you my pussy & you just didn 't know what to do with it. He knows how to please me so he deserves me. I want you to witness what a big stud he is & how he skillfully uses his dick to please me. He 's going to cum inside me , and I want you to eat it out of me. Here , to make it easier , I 'll make it peppermint flavored. How fitting for the holiday... a peppermint creampie. Lick my pussy now. This is the only way you 'll be able to have sexual contact with me from now on. You should be happy that I 'm finally happy.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 38 min 45 s
Size: 2.99 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:22 AM #57660
Модератор

Модератор

I HAVE SOME VERY DIRTY PANTIES THAT NEED A GOOD CLEANING.... ARE YOU GOING TO BE MY DIRTY PANTY SLAVE? GET ON YOUR KNEES... AS I coerce YOU TO CLEAN....LICK...TASTE....AND GAG YOU WITH MY DIRTY PANTIES....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile