Old 11-01-2019, 07:39 AM #100161
Модератор

Модератор

I am wearing a sheer black pantyhose and I have a little game in store.... and this is a Game your gonna LOVE! Im gonna play with my Hitachi, Rub it on my Pussy and all the time you can stroke your hard cock, I am gonna encourage you keep stroking, I bet you wanna lick my Pussy straight to the fabric from my Pantyhose... Watch me Cum, See my Wet Pussy, Hear my Juices and watch my Juices floading out when I cum in my Sexy Pantyhose! Wanna know what the game is, Buy this clip! FULL HD Clip includes: JOI, Cock Tease, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Games Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Sassy Jade

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:44 AM #100162
Модератор

Модератор

D o u b l e - T r o u b l e

The ultimate Alpha couple is back & making your pmindick twitch and your mind melt to mush in a matter of seconds, edging to your final destination. Are you ready to pop?
Models: EmpressLaylaxo

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 606 x 1 080
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:47 AM #100163
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: ***`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. ***waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong ********, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, ***uses uses her shinning necklace to ****him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil ***is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to ***`s ****skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely ****and in a defenseless suggestible state, *******him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. ***programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the ****young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the ***makes her ****stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead ****`s fortune. She ****him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:48 AM #100164
Модератор

Модератор

Your a full blown addict / wank addict. all you think about is sex and your female domination fetish. You have decided to seek help. You have entered your first session without giving the truth of your submissive nature. But soon enough you are busted. This woman is a pro. She figures you all out very quickly, which would normally be a relief for you, because you are embarrassed of your addiction, but she seems to be making it even harder for you. Dressed seductively, and coercing you to submit.. is she really a therapist-fantasy to help you or have you just made yourself even worse, booking time with this super hot high priced woman? She is about to own you, make your submissive side even worse and take large amounts of money from you to pay for her time... and because your such an addict... you will just keep on getting fucked over by her again and again...she knows exactly how to pull your strings she's a professional.. and now your about to be gradually, financially, physically, sexually and mentally ruined by her.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:52 AM #100165
Модератор

Модератор

This is a sweet hand job vid with some foot worship...until the surprising unpleasant end. I ruin his orgasm by smacking him in the nuts as he cums. CBT/Ball Abuse/painful ball slapping!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:52 AM #100166
Модератор

Модератор

One Hour Video of my legs!
Cancel your plans, I need you to edge. Yea, that's right... it's almost like I knew you were gonna want to go out and do something... but now I'm canceling it...
Stroke and edge... but no cuming .., I want your emails to be nice and stupid...
Now just sit there and watch a nearly endless loop of video of nothing but my legs...
Oh and if I do bother to email you back... it's probably just gonna be to order you to buy some more clips and keep edging, hahahaha... have a nice time edging for me!!!
Goddess Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Legs Fetish, Stockings / Pantyhose Fetish, Edging Games, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Encouragement, Financial Domination, Findom, JOI, Tease And Denial, Latex, Leather Gloves Fetish, Beta Male, Gooning, Gooners.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 2.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:53 AM #100167
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to jerkoff? Well, you definitely will be after you see these long MILF legs in pantyhose and high heels. That'll make your cock hard. I want you to jerkoff to My instruction while I cross and incross My legs. Of course, I'll spread them for you as well. I know you like that. I have to warn you though, you are going to become trapped. Once you cum, you'll be fucked as you will be unable to escape as you will ne hopelessly addiced to Me.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:58 AM #100168
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:03 AM #100169
Модератор

Модератор

Default Miss Celia - iwantclips

Models: Miss Celia

Duration: 31 min 24 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:06 AM #100170
Модератор

Модератор

You have such a weakness for a hot woman in nylons from her waist to her toes. They look so feminine and perfect wrapped so tightly around my flawless legs. Seeing me dressed in them gets your cock instantly harder while your mind gets weaker by the minute.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile