Old 04-14-2020, 12:51 PM #142661
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Worship Humiliation - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Tit Worship Humiliation - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

These tits are so far out of your league. You can't look away seeing that my middle finger is the only thing covering my nips. You get so horny for denial and humiliation. I'm sure as hell not giving you nudity today and I'm not feeling to nice either. So enjoy the view and be my verbal punching bag for a moment or two!

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIG TITS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, FLIP OFF, MIDDLE FINGER, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TEASE GODDESS, BRAT GIRLS, BRATTY GODDESS, TIT WORSHIP, BIG BOOBS, IMPLIED NUDITY, EROTIC TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, COCK TEASE, DOMINATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 12:51 PM #142662
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dakota Charms BG (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

Dakota Charms BG (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Dakota Charms and Conor Coxxx were hanging out and were so horny that they started fucking in the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, she moans as he pounds her tight pussy with his huge cock. When he's ready to cum, she begs to have a him give a facial with his jizz. Using her talented mouth, she sucks him until he blows over her face.
She's still horny and gets in doggy position. As he goes deeper and harder, her perky tits bounce as she rams her pussy against him. Laying on her back, Dakota arches her back and moans. When she's pounded scissorstyle, her face contorts in pleasure as she takes it all in. Conor goes down on her and licks her pussy while she smiles at you watching her.
OTHER KEYWORDS- BG, boy girl, home video, doggy style, missionarysex, fucking, standing sex, sex positions, oral, blowjobs, BJ, gonzo, amateur, cumshots, cum shots, facials, orgasms, big dicks
brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 12:52 PM #142663
Модератор

Модератор

Default Busty Carmella Squeeze Blowjob Audition - amateurexposures - iwantclips

Busty Carmella Squeeze Blowjob Audition - amateurexposures - iwantclips

Amazing natural tits on this slut! Oh, and she knows how to suck cock as well...as we found out in her blowjob audition! She took the facial like a champ, too! Carmella Squeeze is a winner!
Models: amateurexposures

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 12:54 PM #142664
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Brattier The Better - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

The Brattier The Better - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Look at Me: long blonde hair, sexy big boobs, don't I look like a total fucking BRAT?! lol and you absolutely love that about Me, don't you? Yeah, you love how bitchy, how greedy, and how absolutely BRATTY I am! Hearing Me talk about how much cash I I'm going to take from you without any remorse just makes you jerk your dick faster, lol you're just so PATHETIC! The brattier I am, the more the cash just rolls in and the more excited you get, *giggle*. That's why I always say: The Brattier, The Better!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 12:55 PM #142665
Модератор

Модератор

Default P0pper JOI - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

P0pper JOI - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

Today I am going to get you so fucked up on p0ppers as you worship every inch of my perfect little body.
Your head is going to be so dizzy that you will be doing absolutely everything I tell you to do.
Once I have you so high off of p0ppers, I am going to mesmerize with my perfect ass, titties and tight pussy.
I will have you breathing in hit after hit of p0ppers as I completely fuck with your mind and seduce you with my body.
I slowly strip out of my shiny leggings and crop top as you are completely out of your mind in absolute bliss.
You will be edging your cock for me just begging to finally be able to shoot your hot load.
I countdown from 10 and when I hit zero, you will reach the most incredible feeling orgasm ever.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 12:56 PM #142666
Модератор

Модератор

Default You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 12:56 PM #142667
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 12:57 PM #142668
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge Forever For My Tits - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Edge Forever For My Tits - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits. use my markup codes: 50% BITCHFORPANDORA 100% ALLFORPANDORA 500% BROKEFORPANDORA 1000% FUCKEDFORPANDORA
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 12:57 PM #142669
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 12:57 PM #142670
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Progressive Trilogy - Goddess Allexandra - iwantclips

CEI Progressive Trilogy - Goddess Allexandra - iwantclips

This series builds you up, one cum eating step at a time. This trilogy includes:
Just a little taste- This is one of my 'best sellers'. This uses mindfucking, conditioning techniques, and elements of re-programming to turn you into my spunk sampler. I talk about spunk while I arouse you, positively reinforcing your new behaviour towards cum.
Drink it up- This clip has a gradual build, it increases anticipation of the act you will perform for me. It uses subliminal messages, and conditioning techniques to manipulate you. I actively motivate you to jerk your dick, and embrace your new cum eating obsession.
Eat it all up- Definitely the most humiliating task out of the three. I use my perfect body to tease you, and make you so eager to please me. I've used layered audio, erotic moans, and repetition to reduce you into my spunk slurping slut.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 35 min 6 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile