Old 11-03-2019, 04:07 AM #100861
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "You enter the room in a very short skin tight dress. When you discover me in the room you tell me that you've come to see how hot your new outfit is. You tell me that you've got a hot date and you want to make sure he can't get his mind off fucking you. In order to see how hot it is you instruct me to get naked and get on my knees. No touching is aloud, you just want to see how hard I get as you tease me with your tits, ass, and by pulling up your dress to reveal your thong. You remind me that none of this is for me and that I'll never get to fuck you. After you're satisfied that I am very hard and you like how hot and slutty the dress makes you look you take sympathy on me and allow me to start jacking off. After about 10-15 seconds of encouragement you change your mind and decide to not stick around long enough for me to finish...you have a hot date to get to. You thank me for my outfit testing boner as you walk out and remind me that I'll never get to fuck you."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 04:07 AM #100862
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to cum for me? Not so fast. I need a whole load built up for me already. Saved in an ice cube or a shot glass. Yes, a previous ejaculation. Saved up, sitting next to you. So you'll do what I say. Getting ready to eat cum while you cum. I know you can't help it. You just LOVE eating your own cum for me. This will ease you into it, just slightly different than usual. You'll do it because you're a loser. You know that right? I control Losers like you. I make you stroke as you watch my sexy body. I'll tell you when to stroke, edge and continue again. Stare at me loser. Focus and do everything that I say. You'll do anything for me, won't you?! hehehe. Praise my name and stroke your cock. Eat the cum WHILE you cum. It's a sure way to do it this time.
Add a Code to your Order:
20% Markup ' Pay Up!'
$25 Markup 'LOSER FEE'
$100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION'
50% Markup 'Sissy Tax'
75% Markup 'PAY MORE'
100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY'
500% Markup 'Intox-Fantasy TAX'
1000% Mark Up 'GO BIG'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 04:09 AM #100863
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 04:11 AM #100864
Модератор

Модератор

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he...
STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!!
ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!!
POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 04:12 AM #100865
Модератор

Модератор

Clammy feet released from my tight fitting flat leather zip up shoes. You, My pathetic slave, need to learn some restraint or learn the hard way. The wrath of My large Size 10 US meaty British feet
Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 04:13 AM #100866
Модератор

Модератор

My first clip I ever made. Enjoy this POV oily soles, (Actually 2015)
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 04:17 AM #100867
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. **** with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 04:19 AM #100868
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 04:20 AM #100869
Модератор

Модератор

"Yes cum in my ass! Don't stop, cum in my ass" your'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I've been hearing that you've cheated on me". Of course you act surprised but we both know it's true. Now that the truth is out, it's time to get my revenge.
I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That's right, you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You'll suffer and you'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you'll never cheat again, but you won't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 04:22 AM #100870
Модератор

Модератор

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.
Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile