Old 07-15-2019, 07:02 PM #53971
Модератор

Модератор

I am constantly allowing you to stroke your dick and cum to Me. Well, today is different. You will edge yourself throughout the clip and be denied the privilege of an orgasm at the end. I know how much you love to jerk and edge to My perfect body, so you should be happy that I am even allowing that today. Let Me show you just how fun being denied can be.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:03 PM #53972
Модератор

Модератор

While b4bysitting for you I decide to take some sexy selfies for My BF, when all of a sudden I realize you're home and spying on Me! At first I'm completely embarrassed that you caught Me like this.. but then I realize I should take advantage of the situation. Your wife is upstairs the entire time, but that doesn't stop you from stripping down and stroking for Me. Actually, maybe you can even help Me take some pics…. hehe. In fact, I've always thought you were kinda hot… have you ever thought about Me like this? Oooh…. tell Me more. This is such a bad idea and you know it. I have you right in front of Me, touching yourself as I tease you. You know that if your wife were to find out about this, she would leave you and take you for EVERYTHING. You don't want that, do you? Now that I have you right where I want you, you're going to give Me exactly what I want or I'll ruin your marriage. Hahahaha… you know you can't resist Me… plus your entire life is in My hands. You better play along or else… **Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:03 PM #53973
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jolene I'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect, feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your hyp n0 therapist, I'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires. As you drift down deep for me, I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits, a tiny little waist, a tight ass, long legs, high heels and a big, thick cock. Now you're going to see some images appear on your screen, I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are, it's ok to be attracted to them. There's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form, a feminine form, that just happens to have a big cock. She's so sexy. It's ok to lust after her. It's only natural to feel attracted to her, to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she's beautiful. It's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience, your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure. And this is what you dream about, this is what you've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long, but you don't have to hide any more. This is you, you love sucking shemale cock. But that's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You'll look back and see her beautiful face and you'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there's nothing wrong with that. You're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you'll beg for it, again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you'll crave it, desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It's going to take over your mind and your soul.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:03 PM #53974
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:04 PM #53975
Модератор

Модератор

Another loser sub who thinks they can last under my divine ass. Pff, we'll see. Is there anything more honorable and rewarding then serving as a chair for a divine butt? No of course not. You are in the enviable position of being positioned under Sydney's amazing behind. Of all the people out there she picked your loser face to sit on, you better impress her. Did you practice holding your breath like she told you to? We'll see how well you do as she takes your breath away. Even if you get a boner in the process, that's totally understandable. Can you see the curves of her ass down there? You better enjoy the view because it might be the last thing you see if you fail this challenge.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:04 PM #53976
Модератор

Модератор

It's been a while since you'e served your Goddess. Go ahead, buy it, jerk off to it, serve. You just can't help but give me all your money and there's no way I'm going to stop you. Pay up piggy! Male your way to that tribute button. Show your Goddess how much you want to serve her. How much she's worth to you.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:05 PM #53977
Модератор

Модератор

Star Nine knows your little secret, did you think she wouldn't notice your obsession with her legs? She knows how just the sight of her long smooth legs in these silky black pantyhose makes your cock rock hard. She thought it would be fun to indulge your little fetish, to play a little game. You can stroke your cock while I pose for you in my dark, silky, pantyhose. But if you cum before I tell you too, then you have to wear a pair of pantyhose to work tomorrow. Do you think you can control yourself? Well, unzip & start stroking. Now there are a couple of rules, you can't advert your eyes and you have to keep stroking the whole time . . . Includes pantyhose modeling, black pantyhose, edging, masturbation games
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:05 PM #53978
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip request "This clip was great! It is one of my all time favorites for sure. Hehe I love this idea of being made to cum in my pants.. so humiliating The only thing I was hoping for is that you would ask me who owns me, how weak I am, how much I love it, like you did in the last clip. I am realizing that I get very turned on by that.. being humiliated and made to say it out loud. Very hot. I should probably take a break.. but I crave so badly for another clip... I sent you another gift card. I was thinking maybe in the next clip you could show up to collect your regular paycheck, but I try to tell you that it is enough and I won't be paying you anymore. You laugh and pretend to be shocked at my sudden change of heart, all while teasing me with your sexy legs as usual. You start to dominate and humiliate me until I cum in my pants again and you laugh and tell me that I can't escape, and you will be back again for your paycheck next time. What do you think of this?"
Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Size: 846 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:05 PM #53979
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 07:08 PM #53980
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: "It's a clip about the "vacation" I'm having. It's my first vacation with my gf and all I can think of is you. It ****s me that I can't watch your clips or chat with you. Please explain to me that I shodnt take vacations and lagh about how Much you fucked me up.. The attached picture reflects this vacation: it was taken in the early morning in the hotel after I staid awake the whole night waiting for you to send me pictures of you. (i was like this the entire night). You can see my gf feet as she was **** next to me. In the morning, when I told her I couldn't fAll a**** she wanted to give me **** pills. Of course, the only thing that helped was the photos you sent the day after. Please do sph (this is as big as it gets). It would be great if you wear a sexy outfit and during the clip take it off to a bra and a thong...please use my name and **** me with humiliation and teasing...
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile