Old 03-19-2020, 04:39 PM #138121
Модератор

Модератор

Default Greedy Bratty Tits - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Greedy Bratty Tits - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I'll make this simple: pay my tits. Pay them often. Give them everything. Give them more. My greedy tits simply aren't satisfied with your current offerings, so step it the fuck up!

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
40% Markup: CoverTheCut
50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:39 PM #138122
Модератор

Модератор

Default Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES:
10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY
25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER
50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA
100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:40 PM #138123
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma & ASS - Dommelia - iwantclips

Aroma & ASS - Dommelia - iwantclips

You have two weaknesses. We already knew one of them, that you're totally addicted to Aroma. That sniffing it makes you weak and horny as fuck. But we've found out another weakness of yours. Ass. You're so weak for ass and it makes you so damn horny. You love to worship ass, to sniff ass, to stroke to ass. And now we've combined the two to royally fuck up your mind. We coerce you to sniff the Aroma, sniff our asses, worship us in all our glory and stroke, weakening you minute by minute before an explosive cum countdown... You lucky little addict! Use a MARKUP CODE at the checkout - that's an order! LOSER4DOMMELIA - 100% ATM4DOMMELIA - 250% PIG4DOMMELIA - 500% WALLET4DOMMELIA - 750% ILOVEDOMMELIA - 1000%
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:41 PM #138124
Модератор

Модератор

Default your friends hot Step-Mom #MILF - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

your friends hot Step-Mom #MILF - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot Step-Mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:43 PM #138125
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:44 PM #138126
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:46 PM #138127
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Girlfriend Is Fucking Hot And You STILL Jerk To Me - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Your Girlfriend Is Fucking Hot And You STILL Jerk To Me - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Goddess Chloe
Hey losers, it's been brought to my attention that some of you actually have really hot girlfriends. I mean she's really fucking hot and you could fuck her anytime, but here you are, coming to this site, looking for all of my videos so you can jerk your pathetic cock to me. I mean why? Why would you do that? You have this cute, sexy girlfriend with a hot little body and she is actually willing to have sex with you. She even likes to suck your cock. But yet, you're so addicted, you're still jerking your cock to me. And I don't even have to take off my clothes.
I mean here I am, sitting here, degrading you for being a fucking loser and you can't stop jerking your pathetic cock, to me instead of fucking your super hot sexy gf who's wiling to spread her legs and let you inside her. But I wonder if you actually please her.. But the only thing that pleases you, is stroking off to me. You see the reason you're here and not fucking your hot girlfriend is that she doesn't get you off like I do. You're such an addict that sex just doesn't do it for you. And you wait for every opportunity when she's not around to jerk to me. And you know if she finds out she's going to break up with you.
I know that even when you do fuck her, you're thinking about me. You're so addicted, aren't you? I know that when you get home from work you blow by your gf as quickly as possible to get to your computer so you can see if there are any new clips from me. And as soon as you see one, your dick get super hard and you suddenly forget all about that hot girl sitting in the next room who actually wants to fuck you. That's the power I have over you because you're an addict.
Poor girl, she wants to please you so bad, but she can't. The only thing that pleases you is stroking your pathetic cock to my videos. It's my voice that really gets you off. I mean think about it, you have a sexy gf that actually likes you, yet here you are, again, stroking to me. You just can't help it. You are addicted to me.
And you know if she catches you she's going to leave you, but that only turns you on more, the thought of me ruining your life and your relationship, I am the ultimate home wrecker. You wanna cum for me, you don't even cum for your hot girlfriend anymore.
You're so fucking stupid, you realize how stupid you are, right? You have a great thing in front of you, but here you, jerking your cock to me, you can't stop, you can't help it. I can't wait until you're fucking her and you Yelp out my name instead of hers, you know it's going to happen loser, and it's going to fuck up your life. It's such a shame that you're such a fucked up addicted jerkoff loser because damn your girlfriend is hot! LOL! And you don't even fuck her! LOL! She is a beautiful girl and you're going to fuck it up. You can't help it, you are out of control. And you do all this knowing that you have no chance with me loser. You do all of this when you could be fucking your hot girlfriend. But you don't want to, you just want to stroke to me, over and over again. You're such an idiot. You'll never get over me loser. Your hot girlfriend will never have the effect on you that I do. That's really sad because I don't give a fuck about you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:46 PM #138128
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amanda's Huge Boobs are the Best - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Amanda's Huge Boobs are the Best - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

My huge boobs enslave you and turn you into a mindless jerking zombie for me. I love playing with them and knowing how it causes such a reaction in you. Looking at my big and perfect breasts is just so good for you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:47 PM #138129
Модератор

Модератор

Default You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:48 PM #138130
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum When I Say - JessWest - iwantclips

Cum When I Say - JessWest - iwantclips

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile