Duration: 14 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:17 PM #74992
Модератор

Модератор

There's no need for you to cum . You should be focused on pleasing your black queen . I don't even want you touching your cock . It's not important
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:17 PM #74993
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:18 PM #74994
Модератор

Модератор

Who doesn't love a fun JOI game? Especially when I look this hot and combine a risky jerk off instruction with an Intox-Fantasy element. This is the perfect way to get fucked up for your Goddess. I look so good while I leave the fate of your orgasm to a coin! That is a bit evil isn't it? Watch as I flip the coin over and over guiding your stroking and teasing with my hot body. Can you even last over 10 minutes?
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout:
Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%
15% CumTax4MissH
100% LosersPayMore
1000% MORE
Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:19 PM #74995
Модератор

Модератор

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass, ****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass.
Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your **** too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:20 PM #74996
Модератор

Модератор

coerced-fem This clip include:Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation, #Magic Transformation, #Sissy, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Task, #Sissy Training, #Sissy1, #Sissyboy, #Transformation Fetish,
Don't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below : ! ! ! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess , LoserPayMe , SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess , PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess , Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess , StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess , RipYouOff
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:22 PM #74997
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:22 PM #74998
Модератор

Модератор

This HD Video is only for those who obey my every command!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 99.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:25 PM #74999
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-02-2019, 09:25 PM #75000
Модератор

Модератор

:Welcome slave Gordon 01 So you think, i am one of the Princesses that can only talk about how cruel they are? Mistake! Watsch me humilate slave Gordon in real. I spit in his face, slap his face, Coerce him to worship my feet, i trample at him an ride him like a horse..you know i just treat him like a pice of sh...t and i am sure you would love me to do the same with you loser..
Models: Princess Smiley

Duration: 19 min 50 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile