Old 10-21-2019, 05:42 PM #94491
Модератор

Модератор

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 06:16 PM #94492
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
---
Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 06:21 PM #94493
Модератор

Модератор

you say you're not into feet? Oh really? Are you sure? Just look at these SOLES! You're totally into feet! I keep mocking your denial of being TOTALLY obsessed with My perfect feet. Why don't you just admit you like jerking your dick to feet?! Just embrace it. you're a pervy little foot freak! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 06:23 PM #94494
Модератор

Модератор

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 06:29 PM #94495
Модератор

Модератор

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 06:34 PM #94496
Модератор

Модератор

So obsessed with what you'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you'd be able to control yourself by now, but no. I bet you can't even last 5 minutes. Oh, you think you can? Well, then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease, you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast, you have to pay!
Categories: Pussy Worship, Pussy Denial, Challenges, Jerk Off Instruction, Financial Domination, Findom, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Cum Countdown, Tease & Denial, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 06:36 PM #94497
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your Aroma. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Aroma Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 06:38 PM #94498
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 06:39 PM #94499
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so happy you're here! My tiny size 5 1/2 feet are just so sore, and I'd love for you to massage them. You can even lick them a little. Don't worry, I'll tell you exactly how to please me. I want you to stroke your hard cock, too, until you can cum a big load all over my toes. I'll wiggle my cute pedicured feet while your tongue runs up and down the curves of my arches. I could spend all day feeling your warm mouth and strong hands on my pretty feet!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 06:53 PM #94500
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile