Old 10-22-2019, 12:48 AM #94631
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 12:51 AM #94632
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling especially bratty today.

I've blessed you with so much of My sweet, sensual content lately that I've lost sight of how fun it is to use you for My entertainment, and My entertainment only.

I also haven't explicitly let you cum in a while, have I?

You're desperate to be told to cum, even if it means being humiliated, being laughed at, being degraded. and doing something icky with your cum.

You want to shoot it straight toward your face, because I say you want to. You want to glaze your face, because you know it will make Me laugh. You want to scoop up the rest that didn't enter your mouth with your fingers - like cake batter - and make eye contact with Me as I laugh at your for doing so.

So go ahead, follow My instructions, and make yourself look stupid for Me. You want to earn your orgasm, right?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 12:51 AM #94633
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring

A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 12:54 AM #94634
Модератор

Модератор

I just painted my toenails black two days ago, and the paint is already chipping a little! But I know you love my feet so much, you'll worship them anyway. You're such a greedy little foot slut, you just can't help yourself! I'll even let you jerk off to show me how much you love them. You're going to get extra hard when I tell you how my feet have been cooped up in my shoes all day and now they're all sweaty. If you ask nicely, I might even let you sniff! Be a good boy and remember your manners.
Models: LivRoyale

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 994 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 12:57 AM #94635
Модератор

Модератор

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 12:58 AM #94636
Модератор

Модератор

The rules are very simple, but the challenge itself will not be. A boob lover like you will surely want to stroke and cum to My perfect tits. I will tease you with them, describe them in detail, and get your cock throbbing for My tits, but you MUST follow the rules or there will be a price to pay. *FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER @iWANTSHAYE*
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 12:59 AM #94637
Модератор

Модератор

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 12:59 AM #94638
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jojo loves keeping male bitches in chastity, teasing them with her sexy body while denying them release. Jojo makes her slave confess how much he wants to fuck her, how much he would love for her to put his cock in her mouth - just to laugh at how pathetic he is. Jojo tells her bitch in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a pet for her amusement and he will never be good enough to fuck her pussy. She enjoys arousing her pet with her teasing and denial, reminding him that she is his keyholder and could release him at anytime - but that is only to make him suffer his chastity even more.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:00 AM #94639
Модератор

Модератор

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 01:02 AM #94640
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile