Old 05-27-2019, 03:23 AM #27001
Модератор

Модератор

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair, I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all, it only takes a few minutes before I can't take anymore, but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder, and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:24 AM #27002
Модератор

Модератор

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:25 AM #27003
Модератор

Модератор

A follow-up to the immensely popular "Tied Balls". Just as before, I don't care what you do with your cock-- but your balls are mine. You're going to assemble some items from around your house and then you're going to follow my instructions exactly. You're going to make those balls hurt for me, understand slave? Those nuts belong to me and I want you to prove yourself by sacrificing them for my pleasure. You can jerk all you want and I'll even give you chances to cum... if you can cum, that is.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:25 AM #27004
Модератор

Модератор

2 days after I punished my "quickfire" boyfriend now we meet again at my apartment because my parents are out of house . This idiot thinks I'm still his girlfriend and tries to kiss me so I must show him how I kiss a pathetic loser like him. I'm sure this kissing will destroy his self esteem forever.
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:27 AM #27005
Модератор

Модератор

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-Squeezing device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:28 AM #27006
Модератор

Модератор

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room, i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only* * role play* I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:28 AM #27007
Модератор

Модератор

Remastered for better quality audio & video. An additional 20 seconds of never-before-seen footage. As the boss of an all-female company, I've recently been required by law to seek out male employees. In order to comply, I put an ad in the newspaper, which you answer. You come in dressed like a slob & have a bad attitude. I'm very offended. I think that you assumed that this workplace would be relaxed because it's run by women. There's no way I would allow you to be the public face of this company.You beg me for a second chance. You need this job desperately. So I tell you that I'm going to interview you for another job: Back End Support. I have to test your skills though, and I find you quite lacking in the ass-eating department. So I make you lie on the floor, and I show you how it's done by sitting on your face. I grind, I bounce, I rub up & down. You still need some training, but I think you'll make a good addition to this company.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:29 AM #27008
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional popper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:29 AM #27009
Модератор

Модератор

My bull has been gone on a business trip for two weeks now, and I am really starting to get bored of being alone with My cuck husband. Of course I have fun busting his balls as I lounge around on social media, texting, etc, but at this point all I want is for My bull to come home and fuck Me silly in front of My pathetic husband who I keep around only to serve Us. I know, even I can get sick of ballbusting if I'm not also getting dick, but at least it's something to do.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:30 AM #27010
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out. Balloons ****ter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch. Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole. OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels, balloons, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile