Old 06-03-2019, 10:55 PM #28141
Модератор

Модератор

I am going to get you so high. High on my shiny outfit and high on my, as always, perfect poppers instruction. Sniff for me and get weak. Worship my shiny PVC outfit and think about my shiny gloves covered in my spit wrapped around your cock. As you listen to my orders and get more and more dizzy, you will fall deeper and deeper into submission for me. I own you, you will do anything for me and I decide if you can even cum or not.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 10:56 PM #28142
Модератор

Модератор

Today I have a little tease and denial game I'm going to play with my loser ex bf and you can play along at home with him, lol. When I'm giving him the loser sign, or my middle finger, he is allowed to jerk his cock, when I stop, he has to stop. Doesn't this sound like fun? And you can stroke your cock along with him to my commands. You idiots are all so stupid. I can control so many of you at one time, lol. I truly enjoy watching him beat his dick in front of me like the loser that he is. I completely control his actions without even touching him. He knows he must obey. So he starts and stops jerking by watching my hands. I have so much fun toying with him, bringing him to the edge and then Coercing him to stop. He's such a pathetic jerkoff loser. And not only is he a little jerkbot for me, but he is also willing to do it on camera to expose himself to the world. And not only do I fuck with his cock, but I also verbally destroy him and fuck with his brain. Jerking to the edge and stopping repeatedly turns his brain to mush. But he was so happy to be out of chastity, he didn't mind, lol. He's so grateful that I even let him touch his pathetic loser stick. And for those of you playing along at home, I'm going to give you the loser sign so you can jerk until you cum. As for my loser ex bf…. he's getting denied, again, lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 42.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 10:59 PM #28143
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're a faggot. You secretly think about big cocks while you stroke. You're a cock hungry bitch! To prove it, I'm going to be on one side of the screen, teasing you with my hot naked body. My naked perfection is going to be right in front of your face. But I know, that a faggot like you can't resist a thick juicy cock. On the other side of the screen, there will be various images and clips of huge dicks. I know that you will be so mesmerized by the dicks, and you will want to cum as soon as you start looking at them. You're such a fag! When you get close to cumming, you're going to be teased with videos of other men cumming and I'm sure your sissy faggot cock will be throbbing by this point. You're going to cum on my command, and then you're going to lick your cum up and pretend you're licking cum from another man's dick. You are my little cumslut, aren't you? Clip includes full nudity.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 15 min 14 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 11:04 PM #28144
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 11:04 PM #28145
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been slacking? That's okay. I'm a forgiving person. I'll tell you an easy way to get back on My good side. First, let Me show you what you've been missing. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 21 min 2 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 11:08 PM #28146
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic. Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 11:57 PM #28147
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are Intox Fantasy Fantasyicating, i know... add that with some poppers and you turn into a dumb, weak pindick loser. I'm going to make you fuck your ass, while you go back and forth from my feet, to the poppers. Getting super fucked up, until MAYBE, i allow you to cum.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 14 min 58 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 11:57 PM #28148
Модератор

Модератор

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it's time to pay foot bitch.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 11:58 PM #28149
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 11:59 PM #28150
Модератор

Модератор

Playing with my fruit snacks. Don't mind me.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile