Old 10-17-2019, 06:38 AM #90571
Модератор

Модератор

Melissa has heard you need helps with your mathematics. So even though you are from a rival school, St Paul's High, she has been kind enough to offer to help you. Even though you have had to meet out of school hours, in your school corridor, she is still wearing her cute little school uniform. As she tries to teach you she cannot help notice you keep starting at her feet. She asks you why but she already knows; you have a strong foot fetish. As you relentlessly stare at her feet she removes her socks for you. You are captivated by her sexy feet & toes. Melissa soon realises the only way she will get you to concentrate is if she lets you play with her feet first. So she lets you sniff her feet, spreading her toes for you. She knows you want more, so she makes you promise if she strips off her uniform & lingerie and lets you play with her feet a little more you will concentrate on your studies.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:38 AM #90572
Модератор

Модератор

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me -*a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:38 AM #90573
Модератор

Модератор

Your roommate, Janira Wolfe has just come home from a very long day of errands. She sits down on the chaise and puts her feet up, still in her flats, and starts to tell you about the unfortunate sequence of events that resulted in her very wet, stinky feet. Your beautiful roommate is very upset as she vents to you, so it takes her several minutes to realize how turned on you're getting listening to her talk about her smelly, sweaty feet. Though Janira is disgusted by your reaction to her story, she does find it rather amusing how turned on you are...so she tells you she'll take her shoes off and let you smell them if you show her how hard just talking about it is making your cock. Of course you agree and impress the Goddess with your erection, so as promised, she removes her stinky flats and puts those feet right in your face for you to sniff and enjoy while she humiliates you and instructs you to jerk off for her.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:39 AM #90574
Модератор

Модератор

As a lifeguard who takes her job very seriously, I will go to all length's to teach you about safety. I hope you pay attention and listen
Models: Harper Madi!

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:39 AM #90575
Модератор

Модератор

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he...
STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!!
ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!!
POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:39 AM #90576
Модератор

Модератор

Alexis has been sent to stay after school in detention. Being such a good student with straight As in all of her classes, the cute brunette sits at her desk and wonders why she has been singled out and what she is being disciplined for. Alone with her teacher in the classroom, she takes off her strappy, wedge heels beneath her desk, and the reason becomes clear. Her hot older teacher, Miss Coxx, wanted to lure her back and seduce her sexy feet, starting with a gentle foot massage. Alexis giggles as Miss Coxx starts tasting and sucking on her ticklish little Teen-18+ toes. She likes it so much that she wants to try it for herself, and she lifts the teacher's pedicured feet to her own mouth. Miss Coxx guides Alexis and gives her a lesson in foot worship as she explores every inch of her teacher's bare feet with her lips and wet, pink tongue. It seems that Alexis is going to spend a lot of time in detention this school year!
Models: Goddess Foot Worship

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:40 AM #90577
Модератор

Модератор

Hint: I will benefit from this task the older that you are, however, losers of ANY age can and should participate in this simple findom game. MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:40 AM #90578
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:40 AM #90579
Модератор

Модератор

Using a foot file/Pedegg on my soles. Making my feet perfect and smooth for you. Foot dust/shavings
Models:

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 406 x 720
Size: 69.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:40 AM #90580
Модератор

Модератор

Feeling frisky and ready to spice up your naughty little cum eating addiction? Here it is ! This a a 24 hour challenge after I make you eat it up for me right now.. I want you to think of me non stop and really experience the control I have over you for the next few days. Prepare to have 48 hours of free time to pull off my challenge .. Its going to be a BLAST!!! I am your cum eating queen. I control your cock the ways you desire so badly. Follow my instructions, pump that cock, assume the position, and let the game begin !
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile