Old 10-18-2019, 10:04 PM #93651
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 10:13 PM #93652
Модератор

Модератор

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 10:17 PM #93653
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 10:27 PM #93654
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type Step-Mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set, the accident produced an explosion of sorts, and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his Step-Mother in sexual ways… his Step-Mother tends to him, checking his temperature and making sure he eats well, but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 10:32 PM #93655
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you're really thinking about in class.
Models: Fiearah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 10:45 PM #93656
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 10:55 PM #93657
Модератор

Модератор

My natural DD tits are powerful Tools of Torment that cause mass erections wherever I go. All men are weak for my big natural tits and you're no exception. You'll pay for the privilege of watching them bounce up and down. You could watch me caress them for hours upon hours, couldn't you? hehe
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 10:56 PM #93658
Модератор

Модератор

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 10:57 PM #93659
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 11:10 PM #93660
Модератор

Модератор

You're back again. Did you miss my voice? You must be addicted to me. You cant help yourself. I start telling you exactly what you want to hear. I give you thorough jerk off instructions and a special cei at the end.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile