Old 02-21-2019, 12:26 AM #761
Модератор

Модератор

Your grades have been terrible and I've tried everything to get you to study but nothing works. There is one thing I haven't tried... What do I have in mind? Well, I see the way you stare at my perfect tits. I know exactly what will motivate you. You want to see more? Yes you do. Now watch as I undress and explain the exact rewards system I have in mind for you. Sound good? (Yes Mommy) REALLY impress me by using the markup codes KKGOODBOY OR YESKENDRA.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-21-2019, 12:37 AM #762
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-21-2019, 12:37 AM #763
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy, shiny red pvc dress, fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots, I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-21-2019, 01:12 AM #764
Модератор

Модератор

Looking for something different today, or maybe you'll already an anal whore needing a good hard FUCK. You're ready to be used, don't worry- I'll take it slow... at first. I'll have you stretching that ass as I tell you how I'd bend you over and peg you. After you've been filled for a little while- I'll turn on my metronome and see if you can keep up like a dirty little bitch... If pounding your prostate doesn't have you leaking cum without touching your dick- I'll allow you to stroke your cock at the end... under one condition...
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-21-2019, 01:15 AM #765
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty, nude and telling you how to jerk it .... oh yeah and of course doing what you love most ....4 2 0 !
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-21-2019, 01:22 AM #766
Модератор

Модератор

A follow-up to the immensely popular "Tied Balls". Just as before, I don't care what you do with your cock-- but your balls are mine. You're going to assemble some items from around your house and then you're going to follow my instructions exactly. You're going to make those balls hurt for me, understand slave? Those nuts belong to me and I want you to prove yourself by sacrificing them for my pleasure. You can jerk all you want and I'll even give you chances to cum... if you can cum, that is.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-21-2019, 01:24 AM #767
Модератор

Модератор

Working and making me money is just the first step to being a Good Boy. A true Good Boy lives his entire life motivated by the Kendra Effect. Today's motivation? Working out. I'm going to inspire you to workout HARDER, and more often than you ever have before? Why? Because you want to look good for ME. You want to please me. Any way you can. Skeptical? Just watch this video and fall under my spell before bed and you will wake up EAGER to get to the gym early the next day. It's just so easy for me... And you love it.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 97.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-21-2019, 01:26 AM #768
Модератор

Модератор

Fast or slow - no one knows except me! --- I know you love to see my hot ass in yoga pants. I'll have you beating your meat in no time as I tease and torment you with my gorgeous fit body in skin tight gym clothes. Get your jerk on! Fetishes: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control, Edging Games, Yoga Pants, Cock Tease, Brat Girls, Cameltoe, Ass Worship, Ass Fetish
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-21-2019, 01:46 AM #769
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a bad boy this year, and now Mrs Claus has come to bring your gifts..a heaping helping of edging and CBT in tandem! I know you're excited to prove your worth as an obedient boy, so surely you won't fail. Several rounds in, you're guaranteed to be a *little* sore (lol) and then have an assignment for when we complete our session. And here you thought you wouldn't get anything for the holidays from me...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-21-2019, 02:00 AM #770
Модератор

Модератор

You have been called into the bosses office once again for lack of conduct. Instead of being told off however, you are surprised that your boss is in a really naughty mood, and wants to play you at your own game. She has noticed just how much you stare at her cleavage, how much you can't keep eye contact with her whatsoever. She wants to test you. See how hard those tits can get you. She is your boss after all so anything she says goes right? Her sexy nylon legs and tight as hell mini skirt isn't making you stir no? NO you want her to turn to face you. You want those tits in your face. Even her blue lace bra has got your balls spinning. She is giving you permission to stroke your cock now... you can't believe your luck. But boss Ashley doesn't stop there... she wants her tits covered in your cum... are you really ready for her? After all those massive tits of hers are all you think about day in or day out. Seems as though you have become her little cum slave.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 927 MiB
Download From AnzFile