Old 08-19-2019, 08:11 AM #70081
Модератор

Модератор

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:12 AM #70082
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 30.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:12 AM #70083
Модератор

Модератор

You have been called into the bosses office once again for lack of conduct. Instead of being told off however, you are surprised that your boss is in a really naughty mood, and wants to play you at your own game. She has noticed just how much you stare at her cleavage, how much you can't keep eye contact with her whatsoever. She wants to test you. See how hard those tits can get you. She is your boss after all so anything she says goes right? Her sexy nylon legs and tight as hell mini skirt isn't making you stir no? NO you want her to turn to face you. You want those tits in your face. Even her blue lace bra has got your balls spinning. She is giving you permission to stroke your cock now... you can't believe your luck. But boss Ashley doesn't stop there... she wants her tits covered in your cum... are you really ready for her? After all those massive tits of hers are all you think about day in or day out. Seems as though you have become her little cum slave.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 927 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:12 AM #70084
Модератор

Модератор

I'm horny, chilling. Decided to share my asshole with you. Feel free to stick your nose, tongue or your entire face between my ass cheeks if you like. My asshole is just eating up my thong, maybe you can help.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:12 AM #70085
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:13 AM #70086
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 36 min 8 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:15 AM #70087
Модератор

Модератор

Forget the drawn out humiliation clips. No, you need a quick fix and that is exactly what you are going to get! I have the perfect task for a short fucking loser like you! I bet you are turned on by the fact that I am so hot, tall and sexy. You need to fuck something, huh? You are too short to fuck tall girls like Me so... I will give you the perfect, humiliating alternative. What is it? Find out in this clip. I will give you a hint: You will fuck something that you not only deserve but also is the right height for your short, loser self! LOL!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:16 AM #70088
Модератор

Модератор

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands.
They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind.
You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:18 AM #70089
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:22 AM #70090
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile