Old 08-19-2019, 10:28 AM #70191
Модератор

Модератор

"Oh, hey brother. What are you up to? Oh, you want to talk about something? You know you can always talk to me about anything....you want to talk about sex? Uh, Ok. What!? You're a virgin?! I don't think we can have this chat after-all." You convince me you'll do anything if I'll just tell you about sex. Excited to show yet another male his place in this world I coerce you into what it is exactly I want you to do. Taboo. Isn't it? That's why you love it. Come see how I get you to do what I want. Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:29 AM #70192
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:30 AM #70193
Модератор

Модератор

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always relapse. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:31 AM #70194
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:31 AM #70195
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:31 AM #70196
Модератор

Модератор

Isn't it pathetic how you could NEVER get a woman pregnant. Your tiny little **** dick can only produce a measly drop of clear sperm. You probably came the moment the video loaded and you caught a glimpse of my pregnant belly. Pregnant women love real cocks, real thick dicks who can give it to us and deliver massive loads that we can rub into our bellies.
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:32 AM #70197
Модератор

Модератор

I've been so horny ever since I've been gaining weight. Watch Me as I rub my big, growing belly and rub my pussy until I cum! www.lucyskyebbw.com
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:33 AM #70198
Модератор

Модератор

It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:33 AM #70199
Модератор

Модератор

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best, and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca$h, you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger, physically stronger, mentally stronger, and you wouldn't even deny it. You're totally accepting of it. You're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet, wimp. Use a mark up code for me: WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:34 AM #70200
Модератор

Модератор

You'll do anything to make me happy and to have me call you a good boy. Obey your Princess.
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 3 min 2 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile