Old 09-15-2019, 12:31 PM #80091
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
**OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 12:36 PM #80092
Модератор

Модератор

This is already so much more than you deserve. You're so close to seeing my perfect pink nipples. You're only going to get teased, toyed with, fucked up. Your eyes will be locked the entire time, hoping that a twist or a turn might give you a peek. Worship every single little slip that you catch. I know what you'll do loser. You'll stare the entire time and if you happen to spot a little slip you'll pause and worship, knowing you are unworthy. You're not like other guys, this is your kink: being denied, being rejected.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 12:36 PM #80093
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for your biggest mind fuck ever! You may feel extremely weirded out, out-of-place and uncomfortable for at least the first half of this clip. Perhaps even a little hopeful? But...by the second half of the clip, I completely fuck over your mind and put it back in its rightful order... that is, you are nothing but a submissive little bitch for Me! You completely deserve this very intense mind fuck. Let everything go and FULLY FEEL IT!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~
Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress
Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress
Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 861 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 12:37 PM #80094
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 12:37 PM #80095
Модератор

Модератор

So, you've been hitting the gym now? I'm impressed; you're really taking a big step away from being a sad, little wanker locked in his room all the time. Since you're trying so had to cut back on masturbating, I think a little chastity would definitely be beneficial. In fact, I've decided to join your gym too, just to... help you out.
There are a few rules of course. You must always get changed there so that all the guys in the changing room see your chastity cage. Pretty soon, all the hottest people in town are gonna know what a little bitch you are! That's not all, all these gorgeous, tight asses in yoga pants will inevitably have you feeling weak and obedient, so I want to see what else I can get you to do. How else I can degrade and humiliate you...
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 12:39 PM #80096
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ellie

Are you home again, all alone, jerking off? You're so predictable. All you think about is jerking off. It's all you want to do, isn't it loser? You're always horny but no one will have sex with you, so you jerk your life away. You fuck your hand because it's all you know how to do, because you can't get any pussy. Even I won't get naked for you, or touch myself, or show you how I take a big cock. No way. This is all you get loser.

You've just grown so used to humiliation that it's the only way you can get off. You get off to humiliation by clothed girls. So here you are, jerking off again. You never get tired of it. You never think of quitting this addiction of yours because all you think about is cumming and this is the only way you can cum.

I'll bet you spend all day and night just jerking yourself stupid. You just can't help yourself. You need to do it. The more you try to stop it, the harder it becomes to control. And you just can't control yourself. As long as a brat like me tells you what to do with your cock, you're there, doing it. You obey because you are weak. You have no self control. You look for strong women to tell you what to do. You just want to stroke all day and all night.

And you need to be constantly degraded while you jerk. You're a freak who needs his fix. And I don't even need to get naked to get that b.l.0.0.d. pumping to your cock. You just need a hot girl who's in control, telling you to do exactly what you want to do, and that is to cum. So cum for me loser. Make another worthless loser load, then you'll regret what you've just done, but only for a moment, before you start the cycle all over again. Finding another girl, another video, so you can edge for hours. You'll spend the rest of your life jerking off to fully dressed brats who don't want anything to do with you. You'll never fuck again idiot, you'll just hump your hand night after night, all alone.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 12:40 PM #80097
Модератор

Модератор

This JOI game consists of 5 rounds. Follow the rules and let's see how long you can last, shall we? This clip is sure to improve your stamina as time goes on. I will be surprised if you last all 5 rounds the first time you watch it!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 12:40 PM #80098
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 12:41 PM #80099
Модератор

Модератор

By now you should know how much I love keeping My boys on edge for Me.

This time I want you to edge to the perky round perfection that is My ass.

I'll even give you an option to cum at the end, with a few strings attached of course.

My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY

Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes

1GOODBOY

MYGOODBOY

SERVINGVIOLET

LOSERABUSE

BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 12:42 PM #80100
Модератор

Модератор

You're clearly obsessed with my tits. Even right now, staring at my cleavage, your cock is twitching. But I want you more desperate. And even though you don't deserve to see my tits completely naked, maybe you've earned yourself a treat

Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 37 s