Old 02-09-2020, 06:35 AM #12111
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Nightmare (6-1) Not Ranked The Shark (0-1) Not Ranked - Syd Blakovich, Tawni Ryden - Kinkcom

The Nightmare (6-1) Not Ranked The Shark (0-1) Not Ranked - Syd Blakovich, Tawni Ryden - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: February 20, 2007

With: Syd Blakovich, Tawni Ryden
Director: Matt Williams

The Nightmare is finally back after her early season knee injury; she injured the knee at her training facility. The Nightmare is pissed she lost last season's title to the Ninja, and is now healthy and ready to reign holy terror once again on the US mat.
The Shark was welcomed to US in her last match by the veteran Isis "The Goddess" Love. If she thought that was a welcome to US then what will she think after this week? The Sharked is made to submit 5 times, and is made to orgasm during wrestling. Then if she though Isis was brutal with the strap on..
Model: Syd Blakovich, Tawni Ryden
Studio: Kinkcom

File Name : 4188_Tawni_Syd.mp4
File Size : 861.75 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:38:30

Download:
AnzFile:4188_Tawni_Syd.mp4 - 861.7 MB
Old 02-09-2020, 06:35 AM #12112
Модератор

Модератор

Default CJ Seven and Annie Cruz - CJ Seven, Annie Cruz - Kinkcom

CJ Seven and Annie Cruz - CJ Seven, Annie Cruz - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: January 17, 2007

With: CJ Seven, Annie Cruz
Director: Claire Adams

Mistress Annie Cruz initiates newcomer CJ7 to Men In Pain with typically tight bondage that leaves him helplessly suspended while being brutally fucked in the ass. The slut boy's reward is a mouthful of Mistress's beautiful ass. Turned on, Mistress fucks and suck as She pleases, finally milking his cock between squirting orgasms.
Model: CJ Seven, Annie Cruz

File Name : 3933_annie_cj.mp4
File Size : 416.1 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:35:44

Download:
AnzFile:3933_annie_cj.mp4 - 416.1 MB
Old 02-09-2020, 06:51 AM #12113
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cockateel - Dee Williams - Kinkcom

Cockateel - Dee Williams - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: February 22, 2007

With: Dee Williams
Director: Cyd Black

Shackled to a post, she wriggles around, trying in vain to adjust herself in her uncomfortable crouching position. She likes to play to the camera, exaggerating her movements. When I call her on it, she admits as much. She says struggling is fun. I listen to her talk about herself, distracted; my mind is on what I can do to make this harder for her. I want to make her struggle for real. I tell her to take off her heels so she has to crouch on the balls of her feet. Now she's suffering. She quickly requests the vibrator. I can tell she's used to being in control of her scenes. She won't be in control today. I tell her the vibrator will wait. She can come if she works for it.
The discomfort of Darling's initial position is nothing compared to what is coming to her. I play with her flesh, easily reddening and welting its pallor. Finally she's been through enough to earn an orgasm. She'll have to beg for it and describe it before I let her have it though.
Before she has a chance to recover, I strap her into a chair I built. It's designed to keep her thighs spread as far apart as humanly possible. She looks lovely in the gas mask I put on her face, and I enjoy hearing her struggle for each labored breath. I place the fucking machine between her legs and listen to her muffled cries. I make her cry and I make her sing. I make her uncomfortable, mark her body, and make her dance for me. She does everything I tell her to. She is obedient because she is aching to come again now....her whole body begs for it.
Model: Dee Williams

File Name : 4181_darling.mp4
File Size : 924.71 MB
Duration : 00:41:18

Download:
AnzFile:4181_darling.mp4 - 924.7 MB
Old 02-09-2020, 06:59 AM #12114
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Training of Bobbi Starr, Day One - Bobbi Starr - Kinkcom

The Training of Bobbi Starr, Day One - Bobbi Starr - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: June 12, 2007

With: Bobbi Starr
Director: James Mogul

Applicant Profile
Fears / Current Limits: Applicant is uncomfortable with hoods, small spaces. Harbors some anxiety towards shooting in unknown circumstances but willing to move forward.
Strengths: Enjoys canes. Loves her pussy and ass stretched. Open-minded, turned on by anonymous sex, inter-racial sex. Claims to be a very good cock sucker. She is intelligent, well read, and talented in areas other than sex and BDSM.
Weaknesses: Poor verbal skills, very inexperienced with BDSM, poor understanding of Master / slave power exchange.
Experience: First BDSM scene on Waterbondage, Feb. 2006. One previous boy/girl scene. Very limited BDSM experience.
Current Status: Unowned novice.
Initial Observations:Applicant maintains good eye contact and appears attentive and engaging. Good candidate for the test shoot - she is new, relatively inexperienced, and sexually adventurous. Considers herself a feminist, and claims to be 'very controlling' in her personal life. Applicant indicates she is eager to understand how someone allows themselves to be called a 'slave'.
Recommendations: Test her reactions to pain with intense predicament bondage, cane and flogger. Test and begin to improve verbal skills by tying her up, stuffing her mouth with hard cock and electrocuting her pussy, only offering relief when she delivers dirty talk. Cover her with come, then hose her down and scrub her with harsh brushes before plugging her ass and pussy and locking them in with a chastity belt. Send her across town to her quarters for the key. Invade the applicant's quarters unannounced in the middle of the night. Tie her up and fuck her mercilessly while probing for new weaknesses and strengths. Leave her fully used and covered in come and rope marks with a 9 am call time.
Extra Studies: Reading assignment on the principal of obedience.
Model: Bobbi Starr

File Name : 4011_bobbi.mp4
File Size : 1837.62 MB
Duration : 01:22:05

Download:
AnzFile:4011_bobbi.mp4 - 1.8 GB
Old 02-09-2020, 07:09 AM #12115
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sandra Romain and Wild Bill - Sandra Romain, Wild Bill - Kinkcom

Sandra Romain and Wild Bill - Sandra Romain, Wild Bill - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: January 31, 2007

With: Sandra Romain, Wild Bill

Sandra Romain makes bill an offer he can't refuse when she asks, 'Do you want to fuck?' But first he is teased and terrified by one of the scariest femme domes in the business. One never really knows for sure how far Mistress Romain will go to get what she wants, and bill is in her cross hairs as she dishes out verbal humiliation, predicament bondage, whipping, ball slapping, CBT, and eventually keeps up her end of the bargain ' but it's not exactly what bill bargained for.
Model: Sandra Romain, Wild Bill

File Name : 4146_sandra_wild.mp4
File Size : 1051.19 MB
Duration : 00:46:57

Download:
AnzFile:4146_sandra_wild.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 02-09-2020, 07:12 AM #12116
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bobbi Starr - Bobbi Starr - Kinkcom

Bobbi Starr - Bobbi Starr - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: April 26, 2007

With: Bobbi Starr
Director: Princess Donna Dolore

Bobbi Starr has her long awaited return to Wiredpussy. This time Princess Donna takes the reigns, putting this beautiful brunette through intense predicament bondage, where she is impaled on a huge steel cock and made to lean back, stay on her toes, and stay still if she wants to avoid a sharp shock to her pussy. Bobbi also gets trained as a puppy with our new shocking collar, gets her tender feet caned, and gets a row of clothespins ripped off her torso before enduring intense orgasms.
Model: Bobbi Starr

File Name : 4390_BobbiStar.mp4
File Size : 1120.1 MB
Duration : 00:50:02

Download:
AnzFile:4390_BobbiStar.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 02-09-2020, 07:23 AM #12117
Модератор

Модератор

Default Richelle Ryan - Ben English, Richelle Ryan - Kinkcom

Richelle Ryan - Ben English, Richelle Ryan - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 4, 2007

With: Ben English, Richelle Ryan
Director: Marty

21 year old Richelle Ryan willingly gives up total control to Ben English. He meticulously instructs her to show off her body for a thorough and somewhat humiliating examination. Richelle then finds herself chained in a dark closet of the Armory basement. She must service her master with her salivating mouth and is made to cum in captivity. Lastly she is fucked hard in tight bondage and accepts a face full of cum.
Model: Ben English, Richelle Ryan

File Name : 4266_Ben_Richelle.mp4
File Size : 1119.48 MB
Duration : 00:50:01

Download:
AnzFile:4266_Ben_Richelle.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 02-09-2020, 07:37 AM #12118
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Healing Art - Stacey Stax - Kinkcom

A Healing Art - Stacey Stax - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 2, 2007

With: Stacey Stax
Director: Cyd Black

Originally from the midwest, healing arts student Stacey claims her own curiosity brought her to DB. She is bisexual and likes rough sex. When she is with a woman, she prefers to be dominated, while with a man, she likes to "rough them up," as she puts it. With her natural 34D breasts, Stacey is put through her paces. cyd has knowledge of many arts, although the healing type isn't one he's likely to draw on for Stacey.Stacey is hogtied on top of the bondage box with her head hanging over the edge. She's harness gagged, and [REDACTED] to arch her back, raising the level of discomfort and testing her limits. She sighs heavily, struggling as weighted clover clamps bite into her nipples. cyd allows her a brief bit of relief with a vibrator before taking up the cane to torment her stretched nipples, feet and ass. Finally, cyd inserts an asshook and rams her cunt with a dildo so hard she nearly heaves off the edge of the box.
A minimal, but highly effective position follows, with Stacey on her back with all limbs wrapped around a pole. Stacey can only whimper through a spider gag as clamps are attached to her pussy and toes, holding her cunt wide open and vulnerable. Hot wax sprays all over her body from a spinning candle above. A vibrator hanging down brings her a screaming orgasm that leaves her heaving while the wax keeps pouring down.
Last, Stacey is strapped to a pole, arms above. Her breasts are suctioned into the largest cylinders cyd can find. Painful clothespins are attached to her most sensitive flesh including her tongue. Stacey knows it's going to hurt when cyd rips the zipper off her in a violent pull. In the end she claims that her reaction to the torment was to get angry, which acted as a release to relieve the pain. A healing art indeed.
Model: Stacey Stax

File Name : 4461_stacey.mp4
File Size : 1265.36 MB
Duration : 00:56:32

Download:
AnzFile:4461_stacey.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 02-09-2020, 07:50 AM #12119
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuckingmachines Live Show Bonus Update - Harmony, Sammie Rhodes - Kinkcom

Fuckingmachines Live Show Bonus Update - Harmony, Sammie Rhodes - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: June 1, 2007

With: Harmony, Sammie Rhodes
Director: Tomcat

Three video cameras, two still cameras, ten crew, the unbelievably sexy Harmony Rose and Sammie Rhodes, and every member who logged in made the first ever fuckingmachines.com live show one of the all time hottest updates on the site.
This bonus includes the pre-show chat, the Sybian Race where Harmony and Sammie are at the mercy of the members who choose which Sybian to crank up or turn off while they battle the urge not to cum and an intense fucking with The Bunny Fucker - and that's just the first half of the show.
Don't miss the next Live show June 5th at 1pm PST, with Nadia Styles and Ariel X.
Model: Harmony, Sammie Rhodes

File Name : 4434mp4
File Size : 1129.95 MB
Duration : 00:50:29

Download:
AnzFile:4434mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 02-09-2020, 07:52 AM #12120
Модератор

Модератор

Default Isis Love and Billy - Billy, Isis Love - Kinkcom

Isis Love and Billy - Billy, Isis Love - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 16, 2007

With: Billy, Isis Love

Isis is the slave driver from your hottest dreams and little billy is the lucky guy under her boot for the day. After she works him into a sweat doing manual labor in the Armory basement, she grinds his face into the dirt before chaining him to a wall for a proper beating.
'Are you a man or a worm?!' she barks, her whip raining down on him as he squirms on the ground like the invertebrate that she turns him into. The beating and humiliation pay off with a very hot fuck from the horny Mistress, and little billy is more than well used when she finally allows him to come.
Model: Billy, Isis Love

File Name : 4358_isis_littlebilly.mp4
File Size : 1011.75 MB
Duration : 00:45:12

Download:
AnzFile:4358_isis_littlebilly.mp4 - 1011.7 MB