Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59031
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn 't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don 't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I 'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59032
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn 't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don 't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I 'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59033
Модератор

Модератор

You may not realize it , but you really do take Me for granted. You make it seem like you think that I will always be here for you to stroke to. You masturbate a lot , and you cum to Me so often , and you seem to think that I will always be here for your entertainment and your fetishes. Well , today is about My entertainment instead. You are going to get to stroke to Me today because I am very generous , but you are going to ruin it. And that is not all. You are also going to eat it for Me. Follow My instructions as I guide you through this JOI. You must go slow and savor your strokes because that is where the pleasure lies. You are not going to get that explosive release and burst of euphoria when you orgasm. Instead , all of your pleasure will be found in each individual stroke leading up to the orgasm. Allow Me to guide you through this experience and remind you who really controls your cock and your orgasms.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:44 PM #59034
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts , legs and arms strapped , chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture ; he truly doesn 't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber , shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers ; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up , twirling a finger around his tip , using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft ; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm ; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement , his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it , I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers , forcing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he 's going to cum , so desperate ; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:45 PM #59035
Модератор

Модератор

You love jerking off to me , and since you 've been such a good beta , I think you deserve a reward. I 'm sure you 'll love stroking and worshiping me , but I 'm not so sure you 'll love how it ends!
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:45 PM #59036
Модератор

Модератор

So what do you want to do? Hang out and spend some time alone today? I 've been craving the sensation of having my toes in your mouth again. I know how much you love having my sweet little feet pressed up against your face. Worship my feet and pleasure me the way you know best. Do it slowly , lick each wrinkle and every toe. My feet turn you on while we are out and I know you can 't wait to get home and have them all to yourself. I want you to play with my feet today babe , my sweet little soles need it. Lick them clean for me babe. I love our time together and close our fetish makes us. GO on and stroke for me hunny , I know it feels good to indulge. I love to watch you get so close for my feet. Now zip up those pants... You aren 't allowed to cum yet. What fun would fucking me in the ass later if you waste all your cum now?
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:45 PM #59037
Модератор

Модератор

I thought we 'd go to the beach today.
But first , check out my new bikini. Do you like it?
How about before we go.. you cum for me.
But.. without hands.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:45 PM #59038
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual , seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers , but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body , luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice , reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you , being so horny , and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves , follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that , for once , is not about your own pleasure , but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:45 PM #59039
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual , seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers , but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body , luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice , reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you , being so horny , and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves , follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that , for once , is not about your own pleasure , but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 03:46 PM #59040
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slave. I know a loser like you would love to see My feet from a candid POV. Watch Me tease the sand & ignore you as I relax & bask in the sun on this shore. Pick your MARKUP CODE loser!
25 %: PuppyBoy
50 %: GoodBitch
100 %: KelseysBigLoser
500 %: AddictedToKelsey
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile