Old 04-28-2019, 11:08 AM #17901
Модератор

Модератор

Are you an ass man or a tit man? We're here to find out. Two separate clips that are done in the same style, one focused all on my perfect perky tits and one focused all on my big round booty. Buy both, and decide one and for all what drives you crazier. Tits teasing, ass bouncing. Each clip created to sway your answer, so what do you fall victim to? The curves that accentuate each ass cheek, or the perfect jiggling caused by my cleavage? Or maybe...these clips will just make you even more confused on where your preferences remain.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:10 AM #17902
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 18 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 871 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:11 AM #17903
Модератор

Модератор

This audio/visual brainwashing experience is the product of careful research and implementation of some of the best brainwashing techniques used today. It has been perfectly produced to achieve maximum brainwashing and mind confusion, and will have mind altering results. You'll be so turned on and so horny that your mind will find itself giving in, effortlessly. You confused cock loving straight faggots are going to love this! Confused? Of course you are. You're a little confused faggot who thinks he's straight. But you're confused because you want to suck cock, but you also think the brats are so fucking sexy! If this is you, then this brainwashing file was made just for you. Turn out the lights, put it on full screen, put your headphones on, watch and listen. Before you will flash hundreds of pictures of the gorgeous brats you worship so much, intertwined with subliminal pictures of huge cocks. Your head won't know what to focus on. But that's ok, don't try to focus, don't try to think, just let it wash over you. Hot girls and big cocks will fill you brain, both eliciting pleasure sensations in your brain, confusing it, permanently, so you won't know what turns you on more. But who are we kidding, we both know you'll be looking at the cocks more. The girls will just make it easier, the will make you feel more relaxed, forever associating hot girls with your love of big cocks. But the visuals only touch one part of your brain. We want to thoroughly confuse you mind. So as you watch, you will hear some of the sexiest female voices, egging you on to be a faggot. This file has layers upon layers of voices, going in and out of each ear, meant to completely confuse your mind, and program your confused brain and make you even more confused. Or perhaps, it will bring clarity that you really do prefer cock. There are giggles and whispers coming at you from all angles. You will be floating in a blissful state of mind rinsing that you so desperately need. Play this on repeat and watch it for hours, lol. You're so fucked, so weak and vulnerable to suggestion. Don't say you weren't warned. The effects of this video are very real.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:12 AM #17904
Модератор

Модератор

Locked in 3 dimensional latex pleasure. Kat gets a taste of what I do to boys. And let's just say she likes it. Waves of orgasm after orgasm. I take no mercy because she's a girl. If anything, I know she can take more punishment. I start making her to count them off. This is amazing. Check this girl's amazing new store. Her first two session clips BOTH MADE iwantclips TOP 50!!
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:13 AM #17905
Модератор

Модератор

You're in love with poppers, some say you should get help, but that's not what you're getting from Me. I'm that little voice in your head telling you need poppers and how to sniff them. I tell you how to inhale, hold it, and then play around with when I'll let you exhale. You're going to get real messed up and I'm going to make you become even more obsessed. You're never going to quit with this little voice in your head, you're going to be a little poppers bitch forever, just the way I like it. I accept custom video orders! Contact Me and see My store for more information. Good subs add a markup code: 25% Markup: DejaQuarter | 50% Markup: DejaHalf | 100% Markup: DejaDouble 300% Markup: DejaJunkie | 500% Markup: DejaRuinMe | 1000% Markup: DejaOwnsMe Pay your Taxes: Loser Tax: LOSER4DEJA | Cum Tax: CUM2DEJA | Small Dick Tax: DEJADICKTAX Deja Electra, DejaElectra 1080p, HD, 1920x1080
Models: Deja Electra

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:15 AM #17906
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 810 x 1 440
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:17 AM #17907
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:18 AM #17908
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:18 AM #17909
Модератор

Модератор

No description necessary. Just look at the preview. You know you need this. There might be a little surprise at the end. . . Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes. 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 3 min 18 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:19 AM #17910
Модератор

Модератор

It has come to my attention that some of you have been cumming to my videos. I did not give you permission to do this in any of my videos. I cannot believe that you would do this without me telling you that you could cum. I know I'm absolutely gorgeous and that you can't not jerk off while you look at my hot amazing body. So, for future reference, you are to not cum unless I tell you to. If you do without permission, or if you already have, then. Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Size: 86.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile