Old 04-25-2019, 02:28 AM #15461
Модератор

Модератор

With Mz. Kim I don't wear latex often, but I want you to see your reflection in my shiny ass. Enjoy the landscape of my body. Hear and feel the slick rubber as my red fingernails caress my curves. My tits are about to burst out as you worship your Goddess. you're on the floor and frustrated as you look up at me, ready to submit to my whims. The contrast of constricting latex and my skin is sensory overload. I strip my stilettos and show my wrinkled soles so you can worship from below. My curves will be giant above you as I sit on you. you can't be a proper sub without worshiping my sweaty feet. Lick, kiss and say thank you for the privilege to worship my wiggling toes with your tongue. OTHER KEYWORDS-rubber fetish, fetish clothing, sweat fetish, sweaty feet, dirty feet,foot humiliation, pov foot worship, barefeet, bare feet, cock tease, cocktease, body worship, female supremacy, verbal humiliation, ass domination, ass humiliation, ass fetish eyeglasses, eye glasses, @MzKimAP This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:29 AM #15462
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip. Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:30 AM #15463
Модератор

Модератор

PART 1 Nothing's better than lying down and relaxing, kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air, while My well-trained slave-of-all-trades worships My asshole like it is God itself. Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can't blame him; for slaves, My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me, kisses it, licks it, sucks on it. The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass, he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second; thus, I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You, Goddess" from between My ass cheeks. It's what little ass-lickers are for
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:32 AM #15464
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:32 AM #15465
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:33 AM #15466
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:34 AM #15467
Модератор

Модератор

Part I: What a special day for all my fans, followers, devout worshippers, foot slaves, ass addicts, beta losers, et al! I've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time, I am revealing my beautiful face. That's right. The face of God, revealed. In this clip, I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal, obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling, pretty little feet. As he kneels before me, prostrating himself, I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave! I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world, which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles! He's smothered beneath my feet, right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity, completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe… Part II: All this man is is my devoted foot-wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower, my worshipper, my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes, that's rather like you, too! In this clip, I continue wiping my hot, sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me, kissing and licking my feet. Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap, smack, kick, and stomp of my feet, he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact, I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible, so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean between my toes and take one deep inhale after another. Once a slave, always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:34 AM #15468
Модератор

Модератор

Sensual big tit tease in My bra. I bet you're tired of your wifes small tits, come serve your Mistress. Challenge for the tit worshiping slave in video
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:35 AM #15469
Модератор

Модератор

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 02:35 AM #15470
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile