Old 11-09-2019, 05:17 AM #103941
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:18 AM #103942
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:18 AM #103943
Модератор

Модератор

A short squirting session in my pink camisole, purple wig, and glasses. Pinup style.
Models: MsShyViolet

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 60.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:19 AM #103944
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:21 AM #103945
Модератор

Модератор

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair, I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all, it only takes a few minutes before I can't take anymore, but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder, and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:23 AM #103946
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:30 AM #103947
Модератор

Модератор

SHAUNA JERKS....SHE SQUIRTS....SHE SPITS!!! THE FLOOR IS ALWAYS SOAKED WITH BODILY FLUIDS WHEN SHAUNA IS AROUND!!!
THIS IS THE COMPILATION YOU'VE WAITED FOR....DON'T MISS IT!!!!

This Girl knows how to make boys cum!!! Boys start to cum when Shauna walks in the room!!! This 8 scene compilation shows Goddess Shauna Jerking....Squirting....Spitting....and Soaking rooms with boy goo!!! Included are full versions of "Dirty Yoga Pants" "College Students" "Shauna Naked & Jerky" "Spit Bukkake" "DNA Explosion" "The Jerk Challenge" "Shauna's 8 Cumblasts" & "Squirtfest".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 56 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:31 AM #103948
Модератор

Модератор

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 05:33 AM #103949
Модератор

Модератор

Default LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 11 min 21 s