Old 10-14-2019, 11:36 AM #88941
Модератор

Модератор

I have a deep drive to gain & consume POWER, you have a deep drive to give your power away. We are a match made in hypnotic heaven slave...sit, listen slide and watch helplessly as I drain you dry.
Hypn0sis is all about power exchange, although there's no exchange, I simply take. Using clinical inductions & techniques I BIND your MIND, pushing you down and down, draining you of power, one SNAP at a time. Stroke your cock as I continually deepen your surrender to Me, I want you to give it up, all of it and you will, you are.
Edging yourself closer to orgasm losing more control and power every second, you couldn't stop Me if you tried. Dick so hard for Me and your mind so soft and pliable your power slowly slipping away...as I take more and MORE.
What is power slave? Money is power. Repeating My mantras as you STROKE and learn the truth. Money is power and you WANT to give your power away, to let go and give it up to Me. I want you to cum for Me slave, and you will cum, your body will be TRIGGERED into ORGASM, I hypn0tically prime your brain, imbedding commands - you WILL have an INTENSE instant orgasm when you transfer MORE of your power to Me..
$end Me money, hit that button and when you do your body will EXPLODE....teaching you a powerful lesson...conditioning your mind PERFECTLY. Money is power and your power is Mine.
Contains: hypn0sis, imbedded commands, eye closure technique, finger snaps, trigger words, countdown, mantras, cum trigger, financial domination, Mesmerizing. Binaural tones.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:36 AM #88942
Модератор

Модератор

See these keys? They are mine and I will decide when I unlock you from CHASTITY. I am going to have SO much fun with you now you have your COCK safely locked up. I want you to look at my sexy round ASS, at that cute white thong and my fingers sliding in. Are you struggling yet? Maybe it will be even harder when I TEASE your DENIED DICK with my wet tongue and red lips. Ha ha, no I am not unlocking you, I prefer to see you suffer for me.
Models: Fetish Liza

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:38 AM #88943
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the middle of filming another video when my phone rings with a "Financial Domination" phone call. The pay-piggy on the other end of the line can't see me, but you can so while I drain his bank account for a few minutes I wiggle my butt and smirk at the camera. I am so sexy it makes your dick ache, open up your wallet and pay for the honor of watching this live findom session!

Contains: findom, financial domination, humiliation, phone calls, domination, femdom, cock tease, leotard, ass worship, ass fetish, ass tease, laughter, smirk, smile, phone call, phone domination, voyeur, Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:39 AM #88944
Модератор

Модератор

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:40 AM #88945
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip:
"Please wear stockings and a garter belt. Tease me and mock me. tell me how to stroke my cock for you. to be in your control. How i cant ever have a girl like you, but keep seducing me. Making me a brainless jerk addict for you. At the end show me how to cum in my face (legs over my head) and have me beg you to cum in my own face for you and eat it. Count me down from 10. After, mock and humiliate me for going doing it. please say my name (Simon) A LOT during the video."
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:41 AM #88946
Модератор

Модератор

Is it too tight in in there , dick all locked up in that tiny little chastity device. Awww how longs it been? I think today marks 30 days that little dicks been in chastity. Wow , I can see it getting tighter and tighter. But you can't help it can you. My oiled up tits pushed together must make it sooooo painful. Well I think it's time to let that little **** free. You're so hard already , I've barley even touched you. I'm surprised it's not broken from being locked up for so Fucking long. Orgasms are for woman only. Little dicks like yours don't get to cum. They stay teased and aching for release. I can feel you pulsing in my hand as I stroke that little sick. Look at that, my hand basically covers the entire thing. Pathetic, let's see how long you can ride the edge for. I bet this is Torment for you. Knowing that a beautiful sexy Latina like me is stroking you to the edge but never allowing you to cum. Never allowing you to release and drain those filled up balls of yours . Get use to it, cuz no one wants to see you cum. Okay, I think it's time to push you back in chastity. No spilling your filthy mess today. Maybe I'll let you cum next month! Hahahaha
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 20 min 32 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:42 AM #88947
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: Its been long time I have not contacted you .I was busy in my life. One night I went out for dinner and co incidentally you also there.You saw me and you came to me and grab my hair. You tell me how dare I could not contact you. You took me to your dungeon and tied me. Slap me very brutally make me kiss your feet and worship you. Giving me rules to worship you.
Clip Contains: femdom, boots, goddess, face slapping, foot fetish, heels, legs, redhead, pvc, vinyl, slave training, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:43 AM #88948
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:47 AM #88949
Модератор

Модератор

Are you a good boy? Good boys know their place is to submit to me, a Goddess; that my needs and desires outweigh theirs. A good boy worships his Goddess from head to toe, every bit of my divine essence. As you gaze upon me, listening to my words, your addiction grows. Good boy, fall under my spell. Give to your Goddess, make Goddess smile. You must be selfless and loving, and tribute your Goddess. Make Goddess notice you.

Good boys use Markup codes:
20% ThankYouWasp
50% GoodBoyforWasp
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:47 AM #88950
Модератор

Модератор